Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-13-2016, 09:37 AM   #1

1994 E250 2WD SMB $6k

No Affiliation. Looks like a decent deal.

1994 Sportsmobile Van

I am regretfully parting ways with my beloved Sportsmobile. I took a year and a half to find one that is affordable. We have had some good adventures. It has served as my home, office, basecamp, road trip ticket, music festival accommodations, and daily driver. It has a stove but the previous owner did not use it much and I have never used it. I use my camping stove or a single burner. The previous gentleman also disconnected sink pump and tank to create more storage under the main sofa/bed. The bed is amazing. It seat 3 and sleeps 2. The platform up top raises up to full height (6'6"+? taller than me at 6'3") or leave the platform done and sleep 2 more up there. NICE!! It has a working fridge, storage for pots pan, silverware, plates, full pantry (very cool), has a closet bar in back and lots of room for tools if you need it. There are two places for a table top that pops in and a neat mini table that pops up by the passenger seat that swivels around to face folks in the back. It is very cool! I really like it but moved into Somerville and need to get rid of some stuff. I tried to make a u turn once and got hit so the front fenders do not match the van. I had transmission issues at 95,000 miles and had the transmission rebuilt. The van has 114,000 miles on it (will check), runs well, and the in side is in good condition. Give me a call to discuss and set up a time to come get it. :-) Check out the manufacturer's site. These are a LOT of money new. This is your chance to get once at a good price. Sportsmobile Custom Camper Vans - Your Home Away From Home :-)