Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-28-2021, 07:11 PM   #1
Site Team

1998 SMB 2wd, $24.5K

No affiliation.

----------------------------------------------------

https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/r...341054551.html

Yes, this is the hard to find 1998 Sportsmobile with the hard top penthouse and you will never find a cleaner used vehicle. She may be 20 years old but she has been locked in the garage and wiped with a diaper so there's not much maturity here. This B is sneaky in the city, roomy on the road and easily parked in the garage. Everything has been checked recently and works beautifully. She is ready to party this summer with four brand new tires.

Sleeps 4 comfortably with a full size bed in the penthouse and full size gaucho sofa when unfolded. You don't have to use the penthouse when you're on the town but once you open it up, you have plenty of headroom to walk down the aisle. This design is awesome with lots of closets, shelves, storage, pantry and access.

Electrical system includes 30 amp plug for the campground, 12 volt house battery (brand new) and Onan generator. You are juiced in any environment. AC works on all 3 and blows cooooold. I have all original manuals for additional amenities including:

Rotating captain chairs with laptop desk
Starcool Air Conditioner
Suburban Furnace
Fantastic fan in the penthouse attic
Norcold fridge
15 gallon propane system
Two burner stove
Microwave
Fresh water system
Hot water heater
Water pump
Black and gray water tanks
Thetford Porta Potty
Privacy shades
Carbon monoxide detector
Awning

All of the above work great with two exceptions:
Windshield is cracked and I will not replace
Generator needs a new carburetor installed but I have already purchased the part

Update: This is a CASH ONLY transaction. I cannot hold it for you. I will not take a deposit. I cannot let you pay it out. Your bank will probably not finance a 20-year old vehicle, so please check first. When you have CASH in hand, come see it. Please don't waste our time. I recently tore a 12" slit in my like new awning while showing it. I'm dropping the price another two grand so you can replace it, and I can get it sold. I'm now five grand off what I originally wanted. This is the B bargain of the year! Contact me via text. Thanks, Rex