Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-27-2011, 11:11 AM   #1

1999 Sportsmobile 4x4

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-Spo ... 1c1e672761

Not financially affiliated with this listing.

bigmunzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 12:16 PM   #2

Re: 1999 Sportsmobile 4x4

anyone have any thoughts as to a realistic selling price?
eras0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 07:45 PM   #3

Re: 1999 Sportsmobile 4x4

for reference, i just bought a 2000 eb 50 quigley,v10, penthouse top, white and all the basics.
furnace, no starcool, big fridge, sink, stove, shower, etc. bumpers, extra leather captains seat, very very good shape inside and out, and i bought it for 35500. had 94k on it excellent mechanical shape. think i overpaid some, but it was what i wanted as far as the bones.
i had to replace tires due to defects (which had some warranty which was cool) and spent 2000 at smb west to get new house batt and new nerf boards, and fix a few other minor things. brakes and suspension work at 500 too. but now its dialed and needs nothing!
so with this 99 van, has a few more bells and whistles like solar and water heater and a/c but the voyager top and particular layout would draw a smaller audience as far as resale. not that a fixed top or gaucho seating is not what you want, im just saying after searching for one for a long time and having discussions with lynn at smb west, there are less folks looking for fixed top vans than pop top, etc. just need to take it into consideration. id say this van might be in the 30 range depending on what it needs to be dialed in. ( it seems to me all used smb's need somthing after you dig a little deeper !) but new ones are 100k plus, cant forget that!
please understand this is just my two cents, there are those who might have better info or persectives.
good luck on the search.
jas
yondermountain is offline   Reply With Quote