1999 Sportsmobile 4x4 Camper Van | Diesel
Ford E350 Power Stroke Diesel 7.3
90,000 miles | 17 MPG + | Excellent
Modified EB50 layout designed to maximize interior space and access to storage.This Sportsmobile can sleep up 5 adults (two in the penthouse, two on the fold out bed and if need be, one on the floor). Additional, removable Captainís chair for extra passenger. (6 max)
- Full kitchen: sink, stove, refrigerator, heater, fan, power inverter, LED lighting, etc.
- Newer house battery
- New Bilsteen shocks, sway bars, Airlift airbags, brakes and rotors
- Quigley 4x4 conversion, 3Ē lift
- 285/70/17 Toyo Open Country Tires (under 10,000 miles)
- New Studded Nokian Hakkapeliitta snow tires mounted on rims
- Upgraded stereo w/Bluetooth, hands-free, etc., Wet Okole seat covers, Ultraguage, Dometic cassette toilet, Olympian Wave 3 Catalytic Heater (for altitudes up to 12,000 ft), Power Inverter, window shades and penthouse insulation, cargo net storage, three track sliding cabinet doors, interior and exterior thermometers, Thule Cargo box, Raptorlinered penthouse and rocker panels, custom front bumper, roof ladder. More.
This vehicle features a modified Sportsmobile EB50 layout allowing for extra interior room and coffee table/dinner table/work station option and also functions to extend the length of the penthouse sleeping area. See Craig's ad for additional photos. https://bend.craigslist.org/rvs/5467803326.html
$52,000 | 919-3-eight-9-1o88 | Bend, Oregon