Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-01-2021, 06:41 AM   #1

2-person E-Series Bench? Unusual - ebay

I've never seen something like this in the wild. It appears to recline and move fore / aft. The mounts are too close together to be the first row bench (eyeballing).

It also appears is may be for a van with a driver-side side door (i.e. flipped).

Is this custom / handicap or something?

Anyone see anything like this before?

I'm curious b/c I've been casually looking for a reclining bench to put in the first bench row of my E-series. Ideally, a reclining 2-person bench.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265107986237

scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 08:38 AM   #2
JWA

Send a message via Yahoo to JWA
I think or wanna say my 2005 E350 EB that came to me as a wheelchair lift-equipped window van had a similar two person seat although no where nearly as full featured as this one appears to be. I cannot recall what upholstery fabric was used but it was a factory supplied and installed seat.

It was also bolted to the floor and wasn't equipped with the quick release fittings shown in the link. The asking price isn't bad, being a local pick up only that might be an issue depending where you're located.
JWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 09:32 AM   #3

That is nice. Never seen one of those! It’s actually 10 mins from my house but I don’t need it.
BrianW is offline   Reply With Quote