Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-13-2020, 09:46 PM   #1

2001 GTRV Westy Camper Van E350 V10 "EB50"

Hey Everyone. My wife and I have had some life changes including having a kid, and currently house shopping - So the our van is for sale on craigslist here:
https://sacramento.craigslist.org/rv...158952694.html

Happy to answer any questions - thanks!

2001 GTRV WESTY Camper Van. Registered/Insured as an RV. Seating for 5, sleeping for 3.
Chassis: Ford E350 Extended body Camper van with Gas V10 engine 120,000 miles. Full Float rear axle.
I am the 3rd owner and have owned it since 55,000 miles. All Spark plugs were already replaced at 55,000 miles which is really the only issue that eventually pops up with this super reliable and powerful engine. We have driven this all over the west without a single issue.
Chassis/Exterior upgrades:
2” Maxx Lift coil spacers, 2” rear block lift
2” rear wheel spacers from Ujoint Offroad
Front Steering Stabilizers
Upgraded Rancho Shocks
American Racing Baja wheels with Toyo AT2 Tires 265x75xR16
Bushwacker Fender Flares
Full length Yakima Roof Rack Rails installed into pop top. Includes 3 crossbars (Roof box is negotiable)
Will include custom Awning Z-brackets that allow you to mount most awnings to the rain gutter. (no awning).
Upgraded PIAA LED headlights.
Tow package.
Engine block heater
Rear Ladder
Comes with new snow chains for 4 tires.
With the above upgrades the van rides WAY better than stock!
Interior:
GTRV V-Pop Top with upstairs bed. (need measurements for beds). Top is in good condition. Gel-goat on top is worn but otherwise in good shape. The Canvas has some light stains throughout but you can’t really notice unless you are up close. There is 1 rip that happened with it got snagged putting the top up – we taped it with fabric tape as shown and it is no longer an issue.
Custom curtains all around, along with full front cab privacy curtain that snaps into place.
Similar to Sportsmobile EB50 layout. Rear bench folds down into a spacious bed.
Passenger seat swivel.
2.4 Cu.ft. Fridge with Freezer.
2 6 volt deep cycle batteries. We have boondocked running the fridge, fan, lights for around 4-5 days at a time with no power issues. Would be easy to add solar to this rig if you needed more power.
Battery isolating solenoid – Batteries charge off the alternator while driving. We have
Microwave
Air Conditioner mounted in rear-door (currently non-functional – fuse?)
8 lb Propane tank mounted under the van to frame
Propane hot water heater.
Kitchen sink with hot water
Shurflo water pump.
10-gallon gray water tank plumbed under van
Shower with hot water near rear doors of the van.
15-gallon Fresh Water Tank – direct fill from outside van. City Water Supply direct to faucet is installed as well – although we have never used it.
Cable Tv hookup.
Carbon Monoxide detector, Smoke Alarm, Propane Detector, Fire Extinguisher
Storage cabinets throughout.
Flip up Tables on barn doors. For use inside/outside van.
Wired for shore power AC with power converter.
Interior 12 Volt / AC power throughout.
2000 watt Xantrex Inverter w/ auxiliary control switch (new in box, not installed).
Marine Vinyl flooring (it’s showing some wear, and we prefer a soft/insulated floor so there is a cheap but nice piece of indoor/outdoor rug cut to shape on top of the vinyl. The original owner had a wheelchair – so the space where our cooler is mounted in the photos is empty except for floor tracks for securing the wheel chair. There is space there for another seat, some sort of storage solution, or just leave it empty.
Signs of wear:
The white cabinets have some knicks/scuffs. The white laminate is also cracked in 2 places – doesn’t affect the function of the cabinets.
The vinyl floor has some cracks/tears/ discoloration.
There is one small dent in the rear of the van on the passenger side. A few other small knicks in the paint but all very normal for age of the vehicle.
Rear camper AC currently not functional. My guess it would be easy to repair or replace.

pfreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 10:34 PM   #2

I sent this to someone I know who is shopping. Hopefully he reaches out. Looks awesome.
Grampswrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 11:36 PM   #3

Nice setup. I love how low-profile GTRV tops are.

Is there propane heat?

Do you have any pics of the rear door AC?
SteelheadJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 07:34 AM   #4

There is no propane heat, but it would be very easy to add. I looked seriously at putting a propex in, but never pulled the trigger. I will take more official ad photos today, but in the meantime there are a number of photos on my expedition portal thread - this one shows the back of the van with the AC mounted and the cover on - https://www.expeditionportal.com/for...796150&slide=0
Old 07-15-2020, 10:25 AM   #5

CL ad is now updated with a number of new photos and additional information.