Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-29-2015, 10:23 AM   #1

Garage
2006 Ford Quigley 4x4 E-350XL - $36500 (Jackson, WY)

***no affiliation*** link to original add: http://eastidaho.craigslist.org/cto/4966606901.html

I am considering selling my baby. It is a 2006 Quigley E-350XL. I have spent over $15k on this thing since I bought it, so don't expect to get this for much less than what I am asking.
It has:
Rhino Lined F&R Bumpers
Rhino Lined rocker panels
Road Armor Bumpers
Hidden Compartment for pistol, $$$ or whatever.
LED Lights Inside & Out to brighten up any situation
Full length running boards
5 Thule Load Bars & Extended Thule cargo basket
Aluminess Ladder
Full Colorado Camper Van Hi-Top Conversion
Fully Insulated From Floor To Ceiling
Paneled walls w/ carpet.
2 Beds: 1 Full, 1 kids or dog bed...Or if you have had enough budweisers you can sleep there too! We have slept 5 people and 3 dogs in there.
Fantastic Fan (Exhaust fan) thermostatically controlled, and is automatic.
2 House batteries to go off the grid for 4-6 days w/out engine restart. (Doesn't affect the starting battery)
Badass sound system & navigation compatible with new iPhones.
LED Interior lighting
Full set of extra mounted wheels & tires.
K&N Intake.

Ask for more....

I just bought a new Diesel and do not want to have it sitting around unnecessarily. This has been 100% the greatest purchase of my life and hate to see it go. I think I am crying right now thinking about it!

Call me for more info, but there is nothing wrong with it and it has NEVER given me a problem. I am leaving for a few weeks for vacation and may put it on consignment at Castle Rock just to see what interest there is.

My best friend bought it new (from factory). He lived in JH and ordered it from a Ford dealer in PA. He had it 4x4 converted @ Quigley HQ upon delivery and shipped it across the US to JH. It has never seen salt water, and has not left the Rockies as far as I know since then. I have owned it for 4 years and will NOT TAKE LOW BALL OFFERS.

I will consider a partial trade for a nice 5th wheel + cash to tow behind my new truck, or maybe a Pop-Up camper, but it has to be very nice. Also + cash.

I am asking $36,500 OBO.

Call me anytime

-Brooks

I do not need help selling, so go fist yourself if you call me from CA or wherever asking. Have a great day!

"understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car, horsepower is how hard your car hits the wall, and torque is how far your car moves the wall."
shenrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 01:52 PM   #2

Re: 2006 Ford Quigley 4x4 E-350XL - $36500 (Jackson, WY)

Cool van color
2003 Honda Element
boywonder is offline   Reply With Quote