2007 E350 RB 6.0 Diesel Quigley 4x4 Conversion Van (Sportsmobile)
Video 1: https://youtu.be/EUjsmWOqTRI
Video 2: https://youtu.be/dn6cT4h9SUE
I am selling my Sportsmobile like van. I started the conversion process a couple of years ago and have been working on it slowly during my spare time. I have about 90% done but i am unfortunately moving and no longer have the time or the space to complete the project. This would be a perfect car for someone who loves the outdoors, understands the value in these cars, and has some free time to invest in completing the interior work that is unfinished.
Exterior is completely done. The Interior Insulation, flooring, electrical and most of the interior lining has already been completed.
Making the cabinets and installing a new seat/bed is all that is left to do. I initially planned to do an RB50 plan, but it would be up to you to choose what layout you want at this point.
I have listed the main features on here for your viewing,
• 2007 RB E350 6.0L Diesel with 130k easy miles. Runs excellent without
• 4x4 conversion by Quigley and works as it should
• Aluminess: Front & Rear Bumpers with Spare Tire Arm and Large Storage
Box with 2 yakima stand up bike racks
• Aluminess roofrack with 8 LED box lights, and a 52" curved LED light bar,
Thule cargo box, and 2 Maxtrax mounted on.
• Aluminess passenger side Ladder
• Aluminess Nerf Bars
• 300kw Solar panels on the roof with Bluesky 30amp MPPT solar controller,
and 210amp AGM 4DA Lifeline Battery
• Extra Large 32"x24x15.5"aluminum storage under the car made by Sam
Muleder "you'll know who this guy is if you frequent
the sportsmobile forums"
• Kenwood DNN991HD Stereo (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, etc..) with Kicker 6x9
• Hi Lift Jack
• Progressive Dynamic 30amp AC/DC power distribution panel
• Interior LED lighting
• Blue Sea Systems ML-ACR 12V DC 500A Automatic Charging Relay with
• Blue Sea Systems 150A 187-Series Thermal Circuit Breaker Panel Mount
• Various Blue Sea Systems m-Series Mini On-Off Battery Switch with Knob-
• Ford OEM Keyless key pad entry door number lock
• Coin rubber flooring
• Powered Telescoping mirrors left and right side
• 16 Gallon fresh water tank "Not installed"
* Scan gauge 2 and a coolant pressure gauge installed on the dashboard
Happy to answer any questions you may have. Please serious inquiries only. Call me if you prefer: 206-484-.3:1:5-two
The Rig is located in Seattle - Priced at $38.500 Clean title in hand.
CL Posting here: