Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-16-2021, 08:45 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctb View Post
Be patient and find the right one without the extra hassle of problems Bronco and Scotty etc were talking about...and don't be so hard on camping on the "grid"...

Sporty (our Rig)has all the accessories for boondocking for extended lengths/time, but anywhere east it gets harder and harder to find somewhere that's considered "off grid" and why suffer?

Having the options to be 'spoiled' ie water-heater, shower of some sort (inside or out, or both) a sink, electric hookup (it can charge house batteries between boondocking locations too), a water hookup/watertank can add so much pleasure with little (actual) cost, since it sounds like you'll be doing it yourself...

I know a lot of the Forum members from the West live and vacation/use their Rigs in the best locations with ample bookdocking locations to choose...but if you're going east of the Mississippi, you might just use all of that!

...so, be patient, spoil yourself with some things that would "be nice" ANDdo the things that would "be GREAT" too... make yourself as comfortable as possible...and we (all of us) are NOT getting any younger, and we will appreciate any additional comforts as possible (who's that Member with the inflatable hottub, now that's spoiled baby! AND we ARE doing that someday)and a meteor could hit us any minute lol...SPOIL yourself!
Yes thank you continuing to still look.

Want to do a U-Joint conversation or better yet, but one that is converted already.

gsrthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 10:15 AM   #12

Correct me if I'm wrong, but based off the pics of the dash cluster, shouldn't it be PRND321 if it's a V10. I thought they all came with the 5 speed trans for the V10 starting in 2006? In the pics for the ad it shows
P RND21 which is the 4 speed trans found in the V8s. Seems odd...
cherokee98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 08:19 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee98 View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but based off the pics of the dash cluster, shouldn't it be PRND321 if it's a V10. I thought they all came with the 5 speed trans for the V10 starting in 2006? In the pics for the ad it shows
P RND21 which is the 4 speed trans found in the V8s. Seems odd...
I think you should look at the photo again. I see a 3.
duffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 09:13 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffer View Post
I think you should look at the photo again. I see a 3.
I swear I'm better than this guys haha...please continue with your regularly scheduled program
cherokee98 is offline   Reply With Quote