Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-06-2016, 09:24 AM   #11

I wanted lot's of windows for my kids to look out of.

I also hate the blind spot on the rear passenger side. For some reason, people love to sit in my blind spot, especially when the highway is virtually empty.

My high cabinets will stop just behind the seat back of the rear bench/sofa and then go window height up to the driver seat. Gonna get a heavy tint put on too, and then sew up some custom insulated window panels that will snap in with magnets. I got plans.......no time.

Again, if I was vanless and looking for an RB, I would have camped out on Andrew's doorstep with cash in hand. I almost want to sell all my other cars and buy that one so I have two white vans to work on!! If I sell a kidney and blood once a week......maybe.

Flux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 09:45 AM   #12

Garage
Thanks, Andrew and Flux. That's helpful. Andrew, I'm leaning in the direction of an EB--if I were to do an RB, your van could be really nice for me. I'm going to think on it, but I'm pretty sure an EB will be a better choice for me.
Glider is offline   Reply With Quote