Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-22-2020, 08:45 PM   #1

2016 Ford Transit 4x4 XLT low miles

Hello All.

What you see here is a 2016 Ford Transit 350 XLT with True 4x4 just done by Quadvan. This van was a 14 passenger van that has been converted to a weekend. It can transform from camper to passenger very easily while still retaining the stock interior accents. We bought the van with 4000 miles on the ecoboost and we have put on over 10000 miles to date. We just drove it up to yellow stone and back! This is perfect for someone who wants to get it upfitted or just do what we do which is haul our kids around, bike, surf etc. and then load up for weekend adventures. Quadvan is renowned for it 4x4 conversions and to date they have done over 4500 van and have been in business for over 20 years this conversion gave the van an equivalent of a 2 inch lift and I also had them move the rear shock mounts up so they would less chance of catching. This can come with the basic camper conversion or not depending on the price. I also had the whole thing painted with bedliner which has proven to be durable going on forest service roads and through brush. $65,000 obo. Do not try to low ball cash/wired money is what I am looking for.
Year: 2016
Make: Ford
Model: Transit
Miles: 15000
Engine: 3.5 liter ecoboost (gets on avg 16mpg)
Transmission: Automatic
Drive: 4x4
• The Tires are Vanco four seasons with about 12000k on them (if you get bigger you will get about a 2 inch lift equivalent. It has a ladder and a roof rack that is ready for anything. The paint is a green bedliner. It has new shocks and all the 4x4 components are brand new from ford (I have the build list from quadvan). Quadvan does warrant the 4x4 parts. The XLT package includes, Extra long/heated mirrors, cruise control, rear ac/heat, radio with Bluetooth steering controls. 12v plug in the front and rear, usb connection. Tw package, backup camera with warning beepers. 6-spd w/OD Transmission, ABS and driveline Traction control, Keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry, 16" steel Wheels, Windshield wipers - rain sensing, Cloth Seat trim, Driver Lumbar support. Im sure I’m missing something.
Camperkit:
I reinforced underneath the plastic molding and was able to create platform for a queen bed that can be removed in less than 5 minutes. I have a full camp kitchen in a “CHUCK BOX CAMP KITCHEN” which is awesome and comes fully stocked with a new stove, coffee pot, utensils, nesting pots and dishware for four people. I have the Joolca nomad kit that is a on demand water heater with a nesting shower and sink setup and also a pump so you can pull up to a river and have an endless hot water shower and I have a pop tent. I also have a unused cassette toilet. If you flew in you could be ready to camp!

Okay so here is the bad: It is a salvaged vehicle. When I took it to quad van we put it up on the lift and the owner told me that if he thought that the frame was bent that he would tell me to go home…. Well we looked at everything and it was straight and I have put in over 10k miles on long hauls with my family and it is a great van!

Here is the CL LInk: https://ventura.craigslist.org/cto/d/ventura-2016-ford-transit-350-xlt-4x4/7218766870.html

Call or text me
805-705-5551

Keywords: Vanlife, camper van, westy, syncro, boondocking, dirtbag, climber, tiny house.

iathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 04:56 PM   #2
Site Team

"Page not found"
Old 10-23-2020, 05:01 PM   #3

It was there earlier today. Sold already?
86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 10:47 AM   #4

Here's a link:

https://ventura.craigslist.org/cto/d...218766870.html

Definitely not sold yet. May be around for a while, what with the salvage title.
Grampswrx is offline   Reply With Quote