Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-16-2017, 09:21 AM   #1

88 Quigley Ford 90k miles $8200 on NJ CL

Not mine. Seems like the guy went through it pretty well and updated a lot of stuff.

https://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/c...306369084.html

From the ad:

Selling my Quigley Van. I bought her this spring from the original owner so I have all the factory option sheets and parts list. I began restoring the van in April. I started with welding in some new sheet metal in the floor where it had rusted. I also replaced a few of the body mounts. I armor coated the underside of the van with kevlar bedliner spray and the weld seams are covered in SEM seam sealer. Once the welding was done I put new wheels and tires on her. She originally came with 16.5 wheels and because none were available I purchased some really nice aluminum 16 ford wheels and mounted brand new Khumo Adventure tires on them. The installed new Rancho Shocks and steering stabilizer. Next was the fuel system, new tank with straps including new internal pump with sending unit and external high pressure pump which is mounted to the frame. Then moved onto the brakes well everything there is brand new including the rotors, calipers, wheel cylinders, pads, shoes brake spring hardware and most importantly the hard brake lines are all new so are the flexible lines. Moving to the engine she didn't need much there at all. But put in new ignition coil, ignition module, throttle position sensor, fan belt, thermostat, radiator cap, removed and cleaned the BBK throttle body and KN air cleaner. Also installed a new battery. Inside the van is insulated well. I installed new interior walls and conversion van seats with a matching rear three person bench that folds into a bed front and rear seats are a matching set. Also installed a nice teak wood looking floor mat. I have an older CD stereo unit to go with the van and the rear bench seat is not installed either. New owner can do that. She has 90K original miles and runs excellent. We decided to get a big RV and travel the US. Originally I was gonna use her as a Island Beach State Park beach buggy. I do a lot of striped bass fishing and wanted one for years. I like van because you can sleep in them and bring all your gear onto the beach. And store all your striped bass gear in the van during the whole season and not have to take it out when not using the rods. I would like to get $8,200 that's about what I got into it. Please note the stickers on the tires this is as fresh as you can get. I think see qualifies for vintage car plates now as well.
Attached Thumbnails
00r0r_kjAmbJHd2yE_1200x900.jpg  

BrianW is offline   Reply With Quote