Thought this might be of interested to our Northern neighbors. According to the ad, this Quigley 4x4 conversion was installed for Quigley by FarmBro out of Canada, which they claim is necessary for registering a Quigley in Canada.
Jefe isn't just a vehicle. He is more than just a well-defined alabaster god of a machine with deep rumbling muscles and a full, powerful presence. He's more than the sum of his ample, American-made and Canadian-raised parts. He is the magnificent portal from mundane to exceptional, routine to fantastical, boring to mind-blowing. He will take you where you didn't know you deeply, intrinsically needed to go.
* 2007 Ford E350 12 passenger van
* 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel
* 115k Miles (185k kilometers)
* Quigley 4x4 conversion installed for Quigley by FarmBro out of Canada (The only way to get a Quigley in Canada is to have a Quigley kit installed by their partner FarmBro)
* Speedometer and odometer are still in kilometers because it came out of Canada.
* Dana 60 front diff with manual locking hubs (same parts as the 2007 Ford F-350)
* Dana 60 semi-floating Rear diff
* Limited slip
* 4.10 gear ratio
* 4 wheel disc brakes
* Fox Shocks
* Manual shift transfer case
* SCT tuner with a 75 horse tune
* * The 6.0L in the trucks left the factory at 325HP/570 ft-lb of torque
* * The 6.0L vans came with 235 HP and 440 ft-lbs of torque (don't know why)
* * The tune puts the van back to a safe but respectable power level
* Front and rear A/C
* Power doors
* Power windows
* Cruise control
* Tow package with brake controller
* Alloy wheels
* Running boards
Jefe is a tuff old boy but has a few bumps and bruises...
* Bottom 6" of the van has a rock guard coating, the paint is a little rough on the rock guard but great everywhere else
* Power Door lock on driver door is not working
* Key won't unlock back door
* Radio is not a high-quality unit and has been glitchy on occasion.