***NOT MINE / NO AFFILIATION ***
"...Yo dawg --- I heard you like deerhunting?
CHECK IT OUT: Now when you see your van in your driveway, you'll immediately think you're deerhunting.....and then when you get IN the van, you'll think you're out in the woods, presumably deerhunting. Of course you can still drive to the woods (in your van) and go *actual deerhunting* too, dawg...."
Pretty sweet rig under all the venison
PS: No offense meant to the deerhunters among you. Half my family back in upstate NY has deer antler collections.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-E-Series-V ... 1988309449
4X4 HUNTING FISHING VAN QUIGLEY 2003 FORD ECONOLINE
This is the ultimate sportsman’s vehicle. With only 65,000 miles This thing will take you deep into the wilderness and back.
A Quigley 4x4 is considered to be the best 4 wheel drive van made.
And this van was then modified by SIGNFARM to make it the best HUNTING / FISHING VEHICLE you can get your hands on.
This extended ford econoline van has a one of a kind custom Vehicle wrap that blends into the landscape the like camo.
Though has an amazingly high resolution image that is just awesome. It looks good in the city as well as in the country.
This thing turns heads, it’s too cool! it’s like a portable cabin in the woods.
2003 extended ford econoline 4x4 van comes with
• Custom vehicle wrap by award winning artist Scott Lewczak owner of SIGNFARM
• am/fm, cd, tape stereo in cab
• hp laptop computer to run the rear stereo (play your iTunes library, watch videos, surf the web, or do work in this mobile office )
• Kenwood x450-4 4 channel amplifier, 900 watt
• Custom made fiberglass stereo speaker cabinet in side doors with 8 quality speakers to rock you world.
• Large bass woofer speaker cabinet with 2 large 15 inch kicker speakers.
• back doors have 2 - 12 volt monitors (though one doesn’t seem to work)
• 3000 WATT Power inverter (To plugin all your electric appliances and tools)
• additional 12 volt RV battery with isolator - this battery in cargo area charges while your driving, though it is isolated for your appliances while camping not draining power from you starting battery.
• 10 foot on each side of the rear haulmaster E track to secure your cargo, This makes strapping you 4 wheeler down a breeze.
When you get to your destination - roll your atv out, then roll out your bed for plenty of room for a comfortable sleep.
• Tow package - for hauling trailers or a hitch haul for bringing your trophy buck out of the woods.
• custom roof rack for holding your tree stands or kayaks and canoes to your favorite fishing holes.
• front brush guard to protect your machine while going into the wilderness.
• front and rear LED lighting - This is VERY BRIGHT! so you can see where your going and where you have been while saving energy.
• Custom mural on the inside of a beautiful buck.
• Fishing rod holder to protect your gear from damage.
• Gun Rack to keep your weapons handy without fear of them sliding around the back of the van.
• Heavy Duty van cabinet.with lots of drawers This is great for tools. clothing, supplies, ammo, knifes, spices etc.
• External hidden door, great place to store your bow, weapons, video equipment - or whatever.
• Good tires with plenty of miles still on them.
• The rims are nice though the are starting to get some pits in the deeper areas.\
• extra 12 volt and 110 volt power outlets on both sides or the rear of the van- so you can have power where you need it without having to run extension cords. Or you can have plenty of 12 volt power to charge cell phones and iPads.
• 12 volt power cooler. ( this is like a refrigerator to keep your lunch cool while spending your mornings doing what you love.)
• The interior is extremely well lit with LED track lighting. this is very bright so you can see what your doing while conserving you battery.
• Cloth interior
• Runs great with no issues!
• Everything is working except for one of the back door rear monitors.
• very clean engine and undercarriage .
that’s all I can think of right now.
I purchased this vehicle form a radio station that used is as a showpiece mobile DJ machine for special events, that’s why it has low milage.
It was just used for promotion vehicle to look good on weekends and shows.
This thing was never used as it was intended as a 4 wheel drive mud slinging adventure machine.
it’s ready for a new life and owner.
I will also include the DJ equipment that came with the vehicle to the highest bidder.
Thanks for looking. Happy Hunting