See listing on craigslist - van is located in Denver - https://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/6980826644.html
Asking for 17 500$ -but opened to fair offer (and feedback on the price).
GTRV “Westy” Camper Van For Sale
Grand Touring Recreational Vehicle’s (GTRV) “Westy” factory conversion is a 1998 Ford Econoline-150 chassis with commercial full camper conversion done in 1999 in Vancouver, BC, Canada – check it out: Models - GTRV Camper Van Conversions
• Sleeps 4: Pop-up double bed upstairs; pull-out double bed downstairs
• 180 k miles - all highway/touring miles…runs perfectly
• Triton V8 - 14 mpg while fully loaded with A/C on and freeway driving in the desert
• Deluxe tow package with anti-sway bar; Overdrive; Power everything; Custom fiberglass running boards and fairing; Tinted windows; Rear ladder for roof access
• Maximum storage: 2 foldout tables, 4 drawers; 4 closets; 2 swivel captains chairs in front; 3 person bench seat with shoulder belts in back (infant seat compatible);
• Adjustable Yakima roof racks included: fits 4 bikes, 4 kayaks, and cargo box
• 12 V electric refrigerator runs off 2 New deep cycle marine batteries that charge from the van’s alternator, and from 120V AC plug-in when power camping; 3 built in 12V accessory adaptors for charging electronics, auxiliary devices. The Fridge was changed 2 years ago.
• Propane drives 2 burner stove; thermostat-controlled forced air furnace; built-in hot water heater. Built-in, quick-fill 10 gallon propane tank with gauge.
• Safety detectors: Propane, CO (Carbon Monoxide), and smoke detectors
• 10 gallon fresh water storage and city water connection; 10 gallon gray water storage and outside dump tubes
• Tires were just changed (a month ago)
• Mechanically excellent: regular oil changes, runs like a charm. Auxiliary batteries were changed 2 years ago.
• I just renewed the CO inspection with the emissions test
• The van fits in a standard 7ft garage. it stayed in the garage whenever we were not using it.
Minor issues (see pics):
- front panel on top of the cabin is missing - this can be repaired fairly easily by adding some insulation to prevent water from entering the cabin.
- left window mosquito pane in the pop-top has a tear
- backseat has a small tear
Cause for the sale : we're moving out of the country and can't take it with us
Van comes with :
- all the camping accessories (cutlery, plates, bowls, french press, pots/pans)
- memory foam toppers
- additional water thank
- plastic tiles to level the van when parked