GTRV “Westy” Camper Van For Sale - $4,900 (obo)
Grand Touring Recreational Vehicle’s (GTRV) “Westy” factory conversion is a 1998 Ford Econoline-150 chassis with commercial full camper conversion done in 1999 in Vancouver, BC, Canada – check it out: http://www.gtrv.com/models
• Sleeps 4: Pop-up double bed upstairs; pull-out double bed downstairs
• 154 k miles - all highway/touring miles…runs perfectly – all parts and labor documents from Ford Dealers available for review; Remote Keyless entry (2 fobs)
• Triton V8, 2.8 L - 14 mpg while fully loaded with A/C on and freeway driving in the desert
• Deluxe tow package with Anti-sway bar; Overdrive; Power everything; Custom fiberglass running boards and fairing; Tinted windows; Rear ladder for roof access
• Maximum storage: 2 foldout tables, 4 drawers; 4 closets; 2 swivel Captains Chairs in front; 3 person bench seat with shoulder belts in back (infant seat compatible); matching pillows and all-surround custom curtains for complete privacy
• Adjustable Yakima roof racks included: fits 4 bikes, 4 kayaks, and cargo box
• 12 V electric refrigerator runs off 2 New deep cycle marine batteries that charge from the van’s alternator, and from 120V AC plug-in when power camping; 3 built in 12V accessory adaptors for charging electronics, auxiliary devices.
• 120 V AC electrical also drives in-cabinet microwave, secondary Panasonic A/C unit, 3 auxiliary reading lights, 3 cargo lights, 4 AC auxiliary plugs, 2 cable hookups for in-cabinet or portable TV, solar compatible for off-grid charging
• Propane drives 2 burner stove; thermostat-controlled forced air furnace; built-in hot water heater. Built-in, quick-fill 10 gallon propane tank with gauge.
• Hot/cold sink, and hot/cold outdoor shower (for dogs and humans;o} moveable porta-potty (qualifies Westy as a 2nd home); custom console, 6 drink holders
• Safety detectors: Propane, CO (Carbon Monoxide), and smoke detectors
• 10 gallon fresh water storage and city water connection; 10 gallon gray water storage and outside dump tubes; all-round mosquito screens for windows
• 2 Complete sets of new tires: 4 new Hercules A/T street tires; and another 4 Hercules Avalanche studded snow tires for winter (driven 1 season/4 months only) and fitted snow chains for tank-like pulls uphill on ice; new rear-mount spare
• 10 CD Sony disc changer, cassette tape, and 6 integrated speakers
• Mechanically excellent: All Ford dealer maintenance and shop work in San Diego, CA (Encinitas Ford); and local Tom Dye Automotive in Moroni, UT - paperwork is updated and complete.
• Just had a major tune up including oil change, new gas and air filters, plus new windshield, battery and front brakes - ready to roll! (Passed California emissions)
Call David: (858) 342-2701 for more info, inspection, and test drive