That's the site I used to find the fuel filter and EGR stuff. The only thing is that they don't have a "how-to" for the EGR removal on the van.
** The following items need to be removed to allow access to the EGR valve in addition to the items already removed for the fuel filter ( wire loom, power steering reservoir etc.)**
The following is made easier with long extensions for your 1/4" ratchet. I was going to take photos while I was doing it but it was snowing and I was pissed off. I'm ready for spring!
1) Remove the upper coolant hose on the radiator end and tuck it out of the way.
2) Remove the heat shielded intercooler tube.
3) Remove the bracket that spans the alternator to the area behind an intake elbow. This was a pain to reach on the backside of the metal elbow. Removal of this bracket allows you to move aside the oil fill and dipstick.
4) Remove the 2 small bolts holding the EGR valve down. Don't drop them or you'll never see them again.
5) Rotate the EGR valve so you can use the coathanger method to remove the valve. This involves bending a wire into a u-shape with a hook bent into each end. Hook these into the bolt holes on the EGR valve and the pry up using a long bar or screwdriver.
Follow the instructions from the other site on cleaning.