Hi guys, I've been considering some upgrades for my 5.4l EB 350 and I need some guidance on how to address each one.
1) Bigger tire. Right now I'm running 245/75r16 high way tires. I wanted to upgrade to 265, which I know don't fit in the stock wheel well, that's why I'm considering a:
2) Lift, the weldtec octillo cruiser looks like a solid option for a 2wd. I think 4" is enough.
3) My van came with a semi-float axle, DANA 60HD 606845-1. 3.55 and 35 spline. -4.10 carrier
I was thinking about adding an Eaton e-locker, but I don't know if is a good idea with big tires and semi-float.
- Is it a good idea to keep my current rear axle setup and just swap the locker in? or should I start looking into getting another axle?
- Which gear should I use with a 5.4l and 265tires?