Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-02-2015, 03:20 PM   #1

Faucet Leak

There is a leak on our sink faucet where the handle/faucet attach to the "pull-out" hose. It looks like someone may have over-tightened the handle (female connection) to the hose . Does anyone know the make/model of the faucet on a 2007 SMB and if a replacement part is available? Let me know if a picture would help. Thanks and happy July 4th a bit early.

Old 07-03-2015, 09:45 AM   #2

Re: Faucet Leak

Email Peter Del Toro at SMB West (p.deltoro@sportsmobile.com) and he can tell you...
Old 07-04-2015, 10:04 AM   #3

Re: Faucet Leak

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvrr
Email Peter Del Toro at SMB West (p.deltoro@sportsmobile.com) and he can tell you...
Thanks, I'll update this post once I figure it out. I actually have to go up there sometime soon for a new 4D battery and cracked water pump fix.
Old 01-02-2018, 12:14 PM   #4

2007 sink / faucet

Faucet
This is a very late reply, but thought I'd put it up for anyone who needed it.

I have a 2007 SMB, the sink faucet is by Ambassador Marine. Model 134-0262-CW (OEM) or 135-0262-CW (aftermarket).

Mine was leaking (as in not turning off completely). After emailing pictures to Ambassador, they sent me out new cartridges (the on off guts) that install under the knobs. Note, you will need new red and blue plastic "dots" too as they must be destroyed to remove them to get at the screw to remove the handle.

Ambassador's info in included in the attached infosheet.

Hope that helps anyone who needs it.

Attached Thumbnails
faucet.jpg  
Sam C is offline   Reply With Quote