Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-30-2015, 02:57 PM   #11

Re: Ford van seats redo or replace?

Sienna seats are very high quality and very comfortable. They are one of the nicest automotive seats I've ever been in. One of the only seats out there with built in foot rest too.

I have 6 of them in my van. They are an incredible upgrade over the stock seats.

2011-2014 all have the same upholstery style and colors (light grey, two-tone grey, light tan, two-tone tan). 2015 has new colors and new styling but the base of the seat is essentially the same as previous years. I'm planning on upgrading my seats to the 2015 grey/black colors at some point.

mgmetalworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 02:39 PM   #12

Re: Ford van seats redo or replace?

Not sure what a Chateau is but my van originally came with factory seats with both armrests. The seats were absolutely trashed and I was able to find a pair of used seats from a local Van resto shop in pretty decent condition for 100 each. The "new" pair also have two armrests each.

Sure beats the $1700 i was going to pay for a set of aftermarket seats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86Scotty
Quote:
Originally Posted by rean1mator
I was looking at the Cover King and Wet Okole's and neither offer a cover for Captains seats with two arms rests. Can someone confirm this? Wanted to pick up a set.
I doubt very seriously that you'll find a set for factory Ford seats with both armrests. Those seats are rare, and I'm finding basically no one makes anything for the 92-96 interiors, and they're harder and harder to find in salvage yards too. Is your van a Chateau?

rean1mator is offline   Reply With Quote