Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-12-2021, 05:51 AM   #1

Iceco VL60 reviews

Beginning to order stuff for when I buy my extended econoline. Just ordered risk racing lock n load pro for the dirtbike, ordering a bluetti ac200p now and trying to figure out a dual zone fridge/freezer.

The iceco is reasonably priced, but man it seems very large. Does anyone have any pics of a VL60 in their econoline? Would like to be able to visualize the space it’ll take up. Also, any reviews on it or suggestions for similarly priced true dual zone chest style fridges that may have a smaller footprint?

Brawwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 09:18 AM   #2

Here's how I did the VL60 in our van build. Put it in sideways, under the bed, on a slider.

It does take up a bit of room, but it holds a lot.

There's no room for a dirt bike the way I did this, but that isn't what we were trying to do. Maybe try longways along the driver's side between the fender and fuel filler?
Attached Thumbnails
20210307_154936[1099].jpg   20210307_155006[1101].jpg   20210509_172549.jpg  
loper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 09:25 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by loper View Post
Here's how I did the VL60 in our van build. Put it in sideways, under the bed, on a slider.

It does take up a bit of room, but it holds a lot.

There's no room for a dirt bike the way I did this, but that isn't what we were trying to do. Maybe try longways along the driver's side between the fender and fuel filler?
Yeah I’m thinking longways against a wall. How are you liking it?
Old 06-12-2021, 11:28 AM   #4

Pretty satisfied. One thing, get thermometers for the inside if you really want to get your set points right. What it says on the control panel is NOT accurate. Mine is a lot colder than the set point. We just got a couple cheap thermometers to hang on the baskets inside.
loper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 09:54 PM   #5

I had better luck using moto cinch tie downs. Motocross Transport System | Strapless Tie Down - MotoCinch game changer….
Usedtobefast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 12:29 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usedtobefast View Post
I had better luck using moto cinch tie downs. Motocross Transport System | Strapless Tie Down - MotoCinch game changer….
Did you have the lock n load pro or the original lock in load? I already ordered the pro version. I’ve heard good things about it.
Old 06-14-2021, 07:18 AM   #7

Had the pro version. They work fine but the moto cinch tie downs gave me a lot more options. Bikes dont have to roll in straight, i can offset them to the right and left up against the side and get 2 bikes in with room in the middle for gear.
Usedtobefast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 08:20 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usedtobefast View Post
Had the pro version. They work fine but the moto cinch tie downs gave me a lot more options. Bikes dont have to roll in straight, i can offset them to the right and left up against the side and get 2 bikes in with room in the middle for gear.
Makes sense. I might try it out since I’d like two in case I bring a friends bike in the van. Thanks for the suggestion.