I've taken some pics of my galley in my custom RB '08 4x4 SMB, "Alice." It took me months to figure out where everything would go, the measurements, etc, etc, and I'm more than pleased how it all turned out! I hope this will help you in your plans.
1. A view of the galley area across from the gaucho.
2. Left inside under the sink (sort of filled). I have the plastic plates and bowls in one of those "corner" units you can buy. Underneath, I have two plastic containers (16x 11.5") for extra "things"...they fit perfectly!
3. The right side. I have mixing bowls, two sauce pots (one inside the other), a skillet, coffee pot, etc. The front of each sliding door is 17" closed.
4. The left side, empty. There's a little container for small items, velroed to the side. That's the jack crank on the bottom.
5. This shows the Nature-pure water filter I added, attached to the side. It's only takes up about 5x6" of space. It's been great so far! The tape at the bottom was to close some small "cracks" between the cabinet and van wall, to keep out some dust.
6. Shows plumbing. To the left I hung a rack (kitchen....cooling rack). I use it mainly to put my thin chopping board on.
I hope this helps you some. I have received so much help from forum members while planning Alice, that I want to give back whatever I can. If you have any more questions or want some more pics from me, I'd be happy to respond!
Good luck! The whole process is SO exciting, but wait until you finally get behind the wheel!!