Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-15-2008, 09:55 AM   #11

foam

Joanna ,
Yes I leave them in place on the on top of the Penthouse Bed with the valve open , Penthouse comes down and the air coms out , Penthouse goes up and at least half of the air return's , just a couple or three good puff's , Twist the valve lock and you are good to go . My wife hurt her back last year and being able to adjust these mat's has made a big difference to her comfort level's , some night's are more difficult than other's . Here favorite is the Cabelas Alaskan (Lge) as she say's that it allows for a more adjustment . We also use outside when we Backpack and Snow Camp , I would have loved to have them forty plus year's ago to replace the Pine needles and Grass mattress that I had to use. They Prick and Leak !
Greggde

Greggd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 04:00 PM   #12

Gregge, I love your description, no more forest duff for me. All my dead Thermorests from went to my whippets as lounges for their boney selves.
Old 08-15-2008, 08:19 PM   #13
Sam

Thanks everyone for your replies! The information is greatly appreciated. Everybody has different needs for sleeping. After my operation, I found that too soft of a bed makes me feel like I'm an old man when I wake up in the morning. I like the Thermapeutic mattress that we have at home. For me, it makes a world of difference. It's a little warm to sleep on in the summer but you get use to it.

Thanks again for all of your replies!

Sam
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote