Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-09-2019, 05:57 PM   #1

Where does table RB50 go?

i’ve had my ‘04 E350 since october. it’s an RB50. for the life of me i can’t figure out where the table goes. i’ve looked all over the interior and can’t find where the one end hooks into. anyone know or have a picture?

urbanfood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 11:02 PM   #2
REF

Send a message via MSN to REF
Where does table RB50 go?

That doesn’t look like the typical SMB supplied free standing table. Looks to be a home made job or something SMB made as a one off for the original owner, does look like it would hook or rest onto the counter or something and the adjustable legs hold up the other end.
CCV High Profile Pop Top
REF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 09:39 AM   #3

Garage
Even though that item does not look like mine, it still may be stored under the gaucho seat.
Old 06-10-2019, 10:46 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
Even though that item does not look like mine, it still may be stored under the gaucho seat.
Haha no i meant where does it set up. i can't find any kind of clip or hook or anything in the interior that it would go to. where does yours set up?
urbanfood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 11:34 AM   #5

It looks somewhat like a table from one previous tent trailer or the Eurovan camper. The tent trailer had a rail inside and outside that the hook went into and the block stabilized the small hook point. The adjustable legs were useful for variable heights outside. The VW table also had a rail system inside but it was a longer rail piece on the table to fit into the fixed rail on the galley. Seems an odd shape but the legs could be useful for another table of your own configuration.
LindaDV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 03:55 PM   #6

Garage
Just thinking out of the box...Assuming previous owner actually used the table and had already poisoned the legs for the correct height, does anything reveal itself if you open the legs, hold the table level, and walk the table around the cabinet area to see if the top aligns with anything? The tapered end itself would not seem to add stability on its own, so possibly a drawer or cabinet door that they would open and position the end on top of it? Can't make out the mall silver bracket mounted near the tapered end, but that may serve as a clue to how its to be used as well - If you open the cabinets & drawers is there anything on the wood frame this may hook onto to keep the table top secure? Can you provide a closer picture of it?