Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-14-2023, 07:16 PM   #1

2013 Pleasure Way Traverse for sale $43,000

We purchased this in Colorado and have been loving it since. It is my primary driver and fits in a garage unlike most camper vans. However when you are parked with the pop top you can stand up easily in it. Features include refrigerator, 2 burner propane stove, propane heater, microwave, sink with water pump, gray tank, auxiliary battery for powering dc appliances, AC/DC power converter, poptop with canvas/zippered windows, swivel passenger seat, curtains that enclose all windows, PortaPotty, sliding screens, popup table, pedestal table, seatbelts for 5 people, hanging closet space, antenna/tv jack, full size couch/bed, twin+ bed upstairs, flex fuel engine that averages 14-18 mpg, hitches on front and back - we used a cargo box in the back and our bikes in the front.
Things it does not have - enclosed bathroom/shower. It hasn't been a factor for us as I would just use the stove to heat up water and spray off with a weed sprayer! We also stayed at State Parks where they have showers or at beaches that offer showers. The sprayer idea worked great plus I used it to clean my feet coming in from the beach. No air conditioner - we usually camped in the mountains and didn't need one. Used a couple dc fans if it was hot but this van is insulated really well and we parked in shade. That's the difference when you purchase a van from a company like PleasureWay versus a do-it-yourselfer. We also used a portable solar generator and put our panels out in the sun rather than on the roof. That way the sun hits the panels and not the van! This was a pretty inexpensive way($200 solar panels) for us to charge laptops and phones although the 2 auxiliary batteries usually were sufficient.
Why are we selling? A full sized bed is hard for us to sleep in, especially since we have a king at home. We made it work so the grandkids could sleep upstairs but they are getting bigger and so are we!!! My husband is retiring soon and we want to take some longer roadtrips which involves more stuff. The cargo box is great for putting in firewood, lawn chairs, shade structure, solar panels, levelers so the inside is available for clothing and personal items. We each have an enclosed shelf and hanging closet. There are plenty of hidden spots inside the van that hold misc. I built a box between the seats that holds the toilet. It also flips over and is another place to set things. That frees up the spot below the sink for kitchen stuff. We put all our dry foods to the left of the sink and an additional cooler fit perfectly under the bed. The refrig can run on dc power or ac so you can off grid in this easily which is what we like to do. Another great modification is the bunk bed. I slept with it like it shows but your pillow falls out in the middle of the night and it was awkward to get up into. We had more railing added to the sides so we can slide the bed forward when it is time to sleep and then I can easily climb into the bunk from the rear bed. This provided way more head room for me and with the light above I could read without disturbing the hubby. The grandkids called it their fort!
Please feel free to give me a call, text or email if you want to see this. Willing to negotiate and throw in some extras to make it happen. For more info go to https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/...620807909.html
Attached Thumbnails
van.jpg   IMG_3251.jpg   IMG_3259.jpg   IMG_2385.jpg   IMG_2491.jpg  

IMG_3254.jpg   IMG_3258.jpg   IMG_3256.jpg   IMG_8921.jpg   IMG_3263.jpg  

Schwada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 10:03 AM   #2

Not sure I saw your asking price !
doublevan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 10:04 AM   #3

Oops - my bad - eyes have gone REAL bad ! lol !
doublevan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 10:42 AM   #4

Price is negotiable - great van to drive with super comfortable seats!
Old 05-16-2023, 06:28 PM   #5

2013 Pleasure Way - Dropping the price to $39,999 as of May 16th. Won't last long!