As the title states I'm offering 5052 .125 aluminum underfloor storage boxes for sale. These sized boxes currently fit Ford EB
models when the underfloor spare tire carrier is removed.
See this thread: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6757
Box ready to ship (12" x 24" opening with vinyl trim, 1" flange, drain plug, washers / backer plates and shims):
Standard subfloor box only: $300
* 15.5"x15.5"x32" aluminum box made out of 5052, .125" sheetmetal. All corners either bent or tig welded. Standard size opening for Ford EB models is 12" x 24" with a 1" flange for carpeted surfaces.
* Access hole rimmed in black vinyl trim. Opening can be cut to your size requirements (no charge).
* Box top flange of 6061, 1/8" bar stock of your choice of height (1", 1.25", 1.5") based on your flooring+subfloor dimension needs (no charge).
* 4 - 2 x 2 x 7/16" spacers for mounting (6061 barstock tacked together).
* 4 - 2 x 2 x 3/16 "washers" (6061 bar stock cut to length).
*Aluminum bung with tapped 1/4" npt hole and plug for drainage on an outside corner or bottom where you determine.
Available for pickup in Portland, OR or shipped (your actual cost) via UPS. I did a quick UPS search and it was around $50 for shipping from PDX to SF via ground for a 35# parcel with the box dimensions.
* Subtract depth to make shallower (you choose any final depth dimension) $25.
* Cutaway lower trailing edge for better departure angle (your choice of angle) $50.
* Smooth floor lid/hatch with interior 6061 1" angle flange and aluminum piano hinge $150 (your choice of dimension). No latch but I can drill a hole for your choice of latch. Latches can be sourced from West Marine, Gander Mountain, etc. A simple rope pull through grommets could also be an elegant and inexpensive solution.
* At this point, I'm open to trying to make one of these boxes work for you if you have specific needs that aren't met by any of the above. Feel free to ask.
PM me for details. Generally if I am around (i.e. not on vacation) it shouldn't take me more than a couple of days from time of order to get your box shipped as I've got materials on hand and partial boxes built.
Paypal, check, or cash accepted.
593 801 0378