Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-20-2016, 01:31 PM   #31

Is it to late to order a set for a 1998 ford e350 sportsmobile van?
Thanks,Ken
P.S. I also emailed you

hogphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 01:36 PM   #32

Hi Ken, makes you # 12 out of 15 spots on the list. I will PM you later today. Thanks!

Ray
Old 04-22-2016, 06:57 AM   #33

Z bracket payment

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksquared View Post
Thanks for adding me onto the order. Waiting for payment instructions.
Haven't seen any info on payment/billing for the z brackets as of yet. Just checking on when, how and where to pay. Also when they will be in and shipped.

Thanks again
Keith
ksquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 07:53 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksquared View Post
Haven't seen any info on payment/billing for the z brackets as of yet. Just checking on when, how and where to pay. Also when they will be in and shipped.

Thanks again
Keith
Hi Keith, please check for a PM I just sent. I sent one on 4/17 to both you and alta825, but looks like I messed up on the addresses by separating with a comma instead of a semicolon.

Thanks! Ray
Old 04-22-2016, 10:41 AM   #35

Hi Ray,

Am I correct that you only have spots left for people who want a Fiamma mount?

I might be interested in an ARB mount if you aren't interested in the following:

Wondering if you are interested in something like this: The Bunduawn has a flat aluminum stock which is 10" tall that I just need a flat mounting plates to bolt it too - they need to be tall enough to get the bottom of the awning plate about 2 inches above the gutter. 3-4 mounts would be ideal for the 9'6" model.

Thanks,

Adam
FarmerFrederico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 09:01 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerFrederico View Post
Hi Ray,

Am I correct that you only have spots left for people who want a Fiamma mount?

I might be interested in an ARB mount if you aren't interested in the following:

Wondering if you are interested in something like this: The Bunduawn has a flat aluminum stock which is 10" tall that I just need a flat mounting plates to bolt it too - they need to be tall enough to get the bottom of the awning plate about 2 inches above the gutter. 3-4 mounts would be ideal for the 9'6" model.

Thanks,

Adam
Hi Adam,

I have one more of the ARB/CVT two bracket sets left. Gonejpn2 is in line for that one. I am waiting to hear from him. If he passes, you would be next in line.

You are correct in that I am not making the ARB/CVT sets anymore. The cost was nearly the same as the three pc set (low volume vs setup cost) and the 3 pc set can be used for the ARB/CVT by using just two of the three brackets.

The Bundawn FoxWing is a very cool awning. I have seen them online but never in person. The three bracket set would likely work with that awning with some slight modifications. Perhaps a spacer towards the bottom to level out the upper bend for the back of the Fiamma. I would want to know how much the Bundawn weighs and also the leverage force that might be exerted on the gutter since it has no/optional legs.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Ray
Old 04-23-2016, 06:53 AM   #37

Hi Ray,

Put me down for the 3pc set then. The larger, longer Bunduawn weighs 55lbs. I can't find a weight for the ARB 2500.

I'll get the brackets and make a decision with the help of a local friend...it may be that the Bunduawn is too heavy for gutter mount - which is a required mounting location because I'll eventually get a pop-top.

Who knows...maybe I'll get a Fiama???

Please put me down for one of the 3pc sets!

Thanks,

Adam
Old 04-23-2016, 07:54 AM   #38

And just to be clear - when people are running a Fiamma, they are choosing the F35 Pro, correct? If I went Fiamma I'd probably go with their F35 Pro 3.0 9'10" awning. Thanks!
Old 04-23-2016, 08:13 AM   #39

Almost all are running the F45S 3.0 meter/10ft.

An alternative for you would be Colorado Carefree which is looks to be a Fiamma license/copy.
Old 04-23-2016, 12:40 PM   #40

OK - that put things in better perspective... the F45S 3.0 weighs 51lbs.

Please put me down for the 3pc set!