Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-07-2022, 04:40 PM   #421

The middle bracket does not have the bend because the gutter is arched and not all vans are the same. If the middle bracket was also bent to carry the awning, the awning would likely either not rest on it or would teeter/pivot on it negating the load being carried by the two outer brackets.

You may have pop top clearance issues on the backside of the brackets if you mount the Fiamma brackets to the Z Brackets.

Old 12-07-2022, 05:31 PM   #422
Ldo

Thanks. Any idea when the next batch will be shipped? I ordered on the last week of November.
Ldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 06:11 PM   #423

Hoping for third week of January.
Old 01-28-2023, 02:04 AM   #424
Ldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1der View Post
Hoping for third week of January.
Update on shipment for this batch?
Ldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 03:34 PM   #425

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1der View Post
The middle bracket does not have the bend because the gutter is arched and not all vans are the same.
The gutter also bows out, front to back. Due to this bow in the gutter, I added wooden shims to the front and rear bracket faces so the three awning attach points would all fall in line. Took about 3/8" on both ends to achieve this. Shims were made from marine plywood and were "weather-proofed" with epoxy prior to final assembly.
N147JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 03:20 PM   #426

If there is any way to just get the front bracket that goes under the doors please let me know. I hit some bad bumps and the back two brackets came off and the front one bent up when it got caught in the door.
Old 04-08-2023, 06:49 AM   #427

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flux View Post
If there is any way to just get the front bracket that goes under the doors please let me know. I hit some bad bumps and the back two brackets came off and the front one bent up when it got caught in the door.

I might have an extra used one that I can part with. PM me and I will dig It out of the shop.

Rob
Nrobert10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2023, 02:49 PM   #428

Is there an update on the "next" batch. The website says 3/31 but also no stock. Did I miss out on that batch or is it not ready yet?

Also, did I miss anywhere that these don't work with standard passenger van windows?

Edit: yes I did miss it, search found it for me the second time though.
The_Vermonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 07:23 AM   #429

Garage
Had a rust problem with the front bracket, ordered a new set. Are they in stock ? 06 EB Sportsmobile.
ghetto fireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 08:22 AM   #430

Hi Guys, sorry about the delays.

Ford units are made just not in my hands yet. I am working on a way to get the orders shipped out later this week.

re: Passenger / Window vans - These fit those just fine!

I still have a couple of new F45S Black 10ft awnings in a few places. I also have people looking to group up (multi unit shipment) in Portland and Seattle. Let me know if you need any Fiamma anwning and I can arrange the buy.

Thxs! Ray