Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-15-2018, 07:31 AM   #231

Hi Ray,
I was wondering if you have any sets left? I sent you a PM. Need a set for an ARB if you could let me know I will paypal today. Thank you
Derek

Richey144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 09:42 AM   #232

Garage
1der, I sent a PM about 3 pc Fiamma brackets.
brushogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 02:03 PM   #233

Hi All,

Okay, I have more people who want sets then the two sets I have available right now. I have placed another order which will be ready around the end of March / beg of April.

I appreciate your patience and understanding. If you want in on the next batch, please
let me know. There will be a slight increase to cover increased postage and manufacturing. It will still be under $200, I am hoping no more than $196.

Order of allocation for these two remaining sets:
1. dolphinrunner (I am waiting on answer)
2. quietamerican (I am waiting on answer)
3. Richey144 - Pending outcome from 1 and 2
4. brushogger - Pending outcome from 1, 2 and 3
Old 01-16-2018, 08:51 AM   #234

Garage
If 1 &2 get these, I want in on the next batch.
brushogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 03:07 PM   #235

I would like in on the next batch please.
bensmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 10:12 AM   #236

Garage
Fiamma F45

Hi Ray, I appreciate your help. I'm interested in buying the awning (black/ gray) and the brackets. Let me know how and if we can do this.
Thanks, Lenny.
Lenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 12:48 PM   #237

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1der View Post
Hi All,

Okay, I have more people who want sets then the two sets I have available right now. I have placed another order which will be ready around the end of March / beg of April.

I appreciate your patience and understanding. If you want in on the next batch, please
let me know. There will be a slight increase to cover increased postage and manufacturing. It will still be under $200, I am hoping no more than $196.

Order of allocation for these two remaining sets:
1. dolphinrunner (I am waiting on answer)
2. quietamerican (I am waiting on answer)
3. Richey144 - Pending outcome from 1 and 2
4. brushogger - Pending outcome from 1, 2 and 3

Hi Ray, Just wondering what's happened to my paid spare bracket from a month ago?
Are you ok? I thought you posted it, after I paid. Cheers Doug
2008 Yellow Ford E350 6.0 diesel eb50 4x4, Front E Locker, Asheville Eng Rebuil 20th @ 261miles, ARP Studds, 200amp Alternator, Performance Aluminium Radiator, OnBoardAir, RoadmasterActiveSuspension, Front & Rear Aluminess with Spare Tire Carrier, Aluminess Roof Rack, Titan Aft 30gallon Fuel Tank.
Sheriffdoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 09:51 PM   #238

Looking to mount a Fiamma to a 2007 Ford with a high top that comes right to the edge. Seeing if this is the answer.

Thank you,
Carl
Old 02-11-2018, 12:23 PM   #239

SheriffDoug, sorry for the delay. Your bracket piece shipped a couple of days ago. You should have tracking info in your email.

CarlParr - If your top is the type that flanges over the gutter, or covers the gutter all the way to edge, it probably will not work. Best is if you ca send me some pics either here on this thread or email to me at searay230@gmail.com. Thxs!
Old 02-11-2018, 12:29 PM   #240

New batch of Awning Z Brackets is coming in a couple of weeks. Let me know if you want a set.

Also, Fiamma has a price increase coming up very, very shortly. I will advise what the new pricing will be. If you want a Fiamma awning, I can help get one to you and save you some money, especially if you are not near Fresno or San Diego. It is great if the delivery address is a verifiable commercial address, this saves $50 in shipping vs a residential address. If you can find some one (or two) nearby who wants an awning as well, the shipping costs come down a lot if I can ship two or three to the same address.

Thanks!