Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-29-2019, 08:52 AM   #161

I'm interested in passenger and driver bases. If all you have now is passenger that is fine with me. I could possibly pick up. I'm at 95746. Just outside of Sacramento.

Surfvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 08:19 AM   #162

Thanks! Received mine a couple of weeks ago. Now to find someone to install for me.

Chrome of VanCity Vanlife (youtuber) in Canada might be finding his way here to get one. I'll be sending him the info. If this is the seat he needs, is it difficult to get one to BC? I think that is where he is.
sherryb41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 01:54 PM   #163

I am interested in driver and passenger swivel bases for 2012 Econoline. Zip code is 48374. Thanks
PODebbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 10:52 AM   #164

Im interested in a passenger side swivel for my 03 Econoline. Zip is 46227
mothgils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 02:18 AM   #165

Hi Ray, These look great! You can count me in for a driver and passenger side mount. They seem like they are pretty universal for Econolines, but just in case, I'm rolling a 1999 E450. I have been an infrequent visitor of this group for a long time, but I'll check back over the next few days to see if you need more info from me. Cheers!
captainlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 11:26 AM   #166

Ooo… when you put together another order I'll be interested in a set (D & P) for a '92+ E350.

Shipping address: 19422
IanF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 02:25 PM   #167

Hi All, Looks like another Group Buy for the Swivel Seat bases is in Demand!

I have confirmed pricing is currently stable so we are still at $195 for the Passenger Bases and $205 for the Driver side. That is good!

How this works:
I need any combination of eight seat base units to make this a go, We have always exceeded that number and I expect the same to happen this time. I usually run this for about four weeks before placing the order with the manufacturer. In the case of this Group Buy, I would expect shipments to occur around May 7 to 10.

What I need from you:
Do you want a Passenger base, Driver Base or Both?
A zip code where you want me to ship to. This allows me to get you a shipping quote. Shipments are via FedEx Ground. Two units together ship a bit cheaper than two units individually. I can ship two of any combination in a single box, so if a buddy nearby wants on too, then combine the order.

I will get a shipping quote to you via PM along with payment information. Payment is normally via PayPal using Friends and Family. I can make other arrangements for payment as well.

These work with Non Power Seats in 1997 to 2013 Econoline vans. Thye can be made to work with prior years but will require modifications on your part. These were designed and tested for the 1997 and up vans. These are high quality units.

Four wheel Drive vans - The Driver Base will work with nearly all floor mounted transfer case shifter handles - SMB, Quigley, UJoint, Quadvan, etc.

Installation is pretty straight forward utilizing the Torx bolts and nuts removed from the stock seat pedestals. Some cutting of carpet under the stock pedestal may be necessary, especially in passenger vans.

Canada locations
- Yes, I ill ship there. It is expensive and Canada will collect a customs duty.

Let's keep all the ordering and other questions in this thread please, I am happy to answer and help however I can. Thxs!! Ray
Old 03-11-2019, 06:25 PM   #168

Any more details on what is required to work on older vans? Fabrication or just drilling some new holes?
IanF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 07:17 PM   #169

Hi Ray,

I will take a driver and passenger swivel shipped to WA 98230.

Canadians
:

I am willing to have your stuff shipped to my drop box in Blaine, WA. You will need to pay any associated duties and postage to your location in Canada from BC. Please note they do not accept parcels over 50LBS, so this may mean multiple packages required depending on the total weight of the order.
Old 03-12-2019, 12:35 PM   #170

Hi Ray, Here is my zip code, 98225, and again I'll take a drivers and passengers side base. Thanks again! Nathan
captainlowe is offline   Reply With Quote