Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-14-2019, 09:53 AM   #221

Has a question for those that have installed these. Are they suppose to lock once they are swiveled?

Old 06-14-2019, 10:00 AM   #222

Mine does not lock when swiveled. I have installed some that do lock when swiveled.
Old 06-14-2019, 10:06 AM   #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1der View Post
Mine does not lock when swiveled. I have installed some that do lock when swiveled.
Thanks Ray! Just wanted to double check in case I did something wrong
Old 06-15-2019, 08:58 AM   #224

I have PM'd people who want a driver and/or passenger. I was able to pick up two extra Drivers and three more Passengers.

If you want swivel bases, I have passengers available for immediate shipment. If you want a driver we will have to see who in line responds.

If interested, please send me what you want and a zip code so I can get the shipping costs and payment info to you. They will go pretty quickly so please do not wait too long!

Happy Father's Day to everyone. Ray
Old 06-19-2019, 03:12 PM   #225

Hi, I'm late to the dance but I literally just bought a used 2005 E350 Sportsmobile today! It has a swivel on the passenger side but not the drivers. The drivers side is a power model, any idea if thats an issue?. I live in the North Bay so I might be able to P.U. Thanks Rob
robertg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 09:15 PM   #226

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertg View Post
Hi, I'm late to the dance but I literally just bought a used 2005 E350 Sportsmobile today! It has a swivel on the passenger side but not the drivers. The drivers side is a power model, any idea if thats an issue?. I live in the North Bay so I might be able to P.U. Thanks Rob
Hi Rob! Congrats on the new rig!!

Unfortunately, the swivel bases do not work with the power seat bases. The power base occupies all the space under he seat.
Old 06-19-2019, 09:31 PM   #227

Drats! but thanks!
robertg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 10:04 PM   #228

Okay All, There were a couple of people who wanted Driver seat and/or Passenger seat bases. (Md001 - your base is already reserved for you )

Here is where the inventory stands as of right now and these are first paid gets it:

One Combo Driver Base AND Passenger Base - Boxed ready to ship.
Five Passenger Bases - boxed and ready to ship.

Send me a zip code so I can get you a shipping quote, or if you already have a shipping quote, please send the payment if you want one.

thxs! Ray
Old 06-24-2019, 10:14 PM   #229

ONE passenger only base is left.

I have two combos left consisting of one driver and one passenger together. I will split those if someone wants a driver only.

Let me know! Thxs.
Old 07-02-2019, 02:00 PM   #230

The only seat base left is a Passenger Base, all the others are gone. Shoot me a payment if you already have a quote or Zip for shipping quote and payment info. First payment gets it.

Payment is $195 plus shipping via PayPal using Friends and Family to searay230@gmail.com. If you do not have a shipping quote (est $25 to $45 depending on distance from San Francisco) and want the base, send me the $195 now to reserve the base and pay for the shipping before I ship it. I will refund the $195 payment if shipping is not acceptable.

NEXT GROUP BUY: Please post up here if you want a base in the next buy. Once we get enough interest I will move forward with another Group Buy likely around beginning of September for a ship date.

Thxs! Ray