Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-29-2020, 09:11 AM   #481

Hi Ray dont know if you still have the bases for sale but id like to buy a pair.

VanDieselLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 10:47 PM   #482

‘99 E-250 Passenger Seat Base

Hey! Not sure if you are still making these, but have been seeing replies on this thread! I’d love to buy a passenger seat base off of you if you’re still making the swivels!
Boppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 01:04 AM   #483

Hi All, thank you for your patience. I am going to get an update on availability later this week. Best to check back here for status. I am not responding directly to your requests to be added as I do not know when these are going to be ready, not just for me but for anyone who sells these.

I also have been dealing with our family being ravaged by Covid 19 (I have a thread under Meetups and Trips that shares what is happening) My mom is critical in ICU. Please be careful.
1der is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 11:22 PM   #484

Sorry to hear that Ray. Hope your well and the family..

I don’t mind waiting so put me one for a passenger side for 2012 350.
MemePorkieAdventures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 10:54 PM   #485

Ray -- stay safe out there -- can you provide a bit more information on how the seat belt pretensioner circuit is handled with these bases? Does it require anything more than simply removing it and passing it thorugh the swivel and then reconnecting it?
winnievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 06:42 AM   #486

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnievan View Post
Ray -- stay safe out there -- can you provide a bit more information on how the seat belt pretensioner circuit is handled with these bases? Does it require anything more than simply removing it and passing it thorugh the swivel and then reconnecting it?
That's correct. Unplug the connecter, swap bases, plug connector back in. The one thing to be careful of is maintaining enough slack during rotation (always rotate towards the middle of the van). This can require popping up a hold-down clip or two so that harness can leave the floor a little more aft than it does with the stock base. There'ss quite a bit of variation from year to year, so if you have concerns when you do the install, just post a pic, and you'll get some help.
Old 12-11-2020, 12:46 AM   #487

Hi Ray,
I also dont mind waiting, if you are able to get them please put me down for a passenger side swivel for 02 E350
scojason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 06:24 PM   #488

Same here Ray. Absolutely no rush. Passenger for 03 E350.

Just read your post as well. Sigh. Hoping you're managing it all somehow. Family first as always. Sending my best.

Thank you!

Ken
Lord Humungus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 07:38 PM   #489

Thoughts and prayers for your family Ray.
If you can add me to your list of orders for both drivers and passengers swivel mounts. I will order them. I am in the Bay Area as well. Stay Safe.
Greywolf04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 07:51 PM   #490

Hey ray.
Mike from Sudbury Ontario Canada here - bought the seat bases from you about a year ago...
Sorry to hear your mom is in ICU.
As someone looking from another country, I’ve got to say that the American approach as viewed from the media certainly shows the US has a real problem with the virus.
Best thoughts and wishes to your family.
enforcer.69@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote