Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-11-2021, 05:21 PM   #581

If I could get a passenger swivel seat for a 2002 e150 that would be amazing! Located in Canada, postal code is R2E 1B7. Any idea if it would arrive before the end of April?

zgmedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 09:51 AM   #582

Econoline Swivel Seat Bases - Who wants them??

I’m also in for a passenger swivel. 2012 e350 super duty 2wd. Los Angeles county 91001.
Chico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 11:35 AM   #583

I do

I need 1 passenger. I can pick up if your still in the Bay area.
Xwasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 01:09 AM   #584

Okay!! We are live as of tonight!

The new ordering site is up and running so you can order whenever you like. The shipping / payment process is all there. Slight price increase in the units but I was able to negotiate better shipping rates so about a wash. Local pickup in San Francisco is an option.

I have Passenger and Driver bases coming with an ETA of end of April. Any orders beyond will roll to the next buy. I have estimated the number of bases so the system will run smoothly as you order. Order at:

www.BlingMyRig.com - click on the Toy Store and the seat bases page is there. We will be adding more products as we create/find them!
thxs!!

Check out the site and please order there. Canada might not calc shipping so respond with an inquiry and I will manually calc shipping.

We will be adding more products as we create/find them!
thxs!! Ray and 1derGirl
Old 03-15-2021, 07:46 AM   #585

Yay! I got my order placed.

Nice web site too.
Old 03-15-2021, 04:17 PM   #586

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinQ View Post
Yay! I got my order placed.

Nice web site too.

Thank you Kevin! It has been a challenge but it is nice to have the website in place for ordereing! Let me know if any questions. Cheers!
Old 03-15-2021, 04:20 PM   #587

I put my order in for swivels, and wanted to grab a set of awning brackets as well. Not allowing shipping to Canada on the brackets it seems. Just a heads up.
natefud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 04:57 PM   #588

Quote:
Originally Posted by natefud View Post
I put my order in for swivels, and wanted to grab a set of awning brackets as well. Not allowing shipping to Canada on the brackets it seems. Just a heads up.
Thanks! Good catch on brackets to Canada. Have to figure that one since shipping in US is included. Always the little things lol!

I will pull a set of brackets for you and included them in the box w seat bases if you want to wait. Otherwise, we can figure out getting them up to you sooner.
Old 03-15-2021, 10:38 PM   #589

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1der View Post
Thanks! Good catch on brackets to Canada. Have to figure that one since shipping in US is included. Always the little things lol!

I will pull a set of brackets for you and included them in the box w seat bases if you want to wait. Otherwise, we can figure out getting them up to you sooner.

That would be great. No hurry on the brackets, still figuring out the logistics of transporting a van across the country.
natefud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 09:26 PM   #590

are swivel seat mounts for a 2001 E350 available
KMYR1994 is offline   Reply With Quote