Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-31-2021, 03:42 PM   #641

Thanks a ton. That makes sense as the van has RSC

I’ll double check the light. When it was disconnected some light on he dash just constantly beeped and flashed. I’ll have to confirm if it was airbag

richados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 07:00 AM   #642

Garage
Hi there do you have seat bases ready to ship and also interested in a fiama and mounts for an e-series with ccv pop top.
VOLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 08:40 AM   #643

I just sent you a message about ordering a passenger side swivel for my 2008 E150. I live at 53081
zack13277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 02:58 PM   #644

Hey There! I'm interested in a passenger swivel base for my 2007 e350 if there are any still available. I live in 97405. Thanks!
melburm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 02:27 AM   #645

Orders for bases can be placed at our store at
www.BlingMyRig.com

The next batch is scheduled for late January shipping. Thanks! Ray
Old 01-05-2022, 06:28 AM   #646

Bumping this for the New Year!

Next batch of 1997 to current Ford Econoline swivel seat bases is scheduled to be ready for shipping at the end of this month. Amazingly, pricing has been held for this batch. The next batch will likely be at the beginning of April and I am anticipating a price bump.

Seat bases, Door Talons, Z Awning Brackets for Chevy and Ford vans, as well as some other goodies can be ordered directly via www.BlingMyRig.com

please let me know if any questions! Thank you!
Old 03-25-2022, 07:37 PM   #647

Bumping this for the Spring Time Group Buy!

Next batch of 1997 to current Ford Econoline swivel seat bases is scheduled to be ready for shipping at the end of April. I have held pricing for this batch at $200 for the Passenger and $210 for the Driver, The next batch will likely be at the beginning of July and that order will definitely see a price increase of at least $10 per base.

Seat bases, Door Talons, Z Awning Brackets for Chevy and Ford vans, as well as some other goodies (including our new Stay Put Bug Screens for the side Barn Doors and and the rear Cargo doors) can be ordered directly via www.BlingMyRig.com

Please let me know if any questions! Thank you!
Old 05-18-2022, 03:25 PM   #648

Purchase

Anyone know where / how I can purchase a passenger swivel mount so spoken of? Thanks!
shaggyeconoline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 12:47 PM   #649

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyeconoline View Post
Anyone know where / how I can purchase a passenger swivel mount so spoken of? Thanks!
blingmyrig.com (see previous post)

Question for 1der or anyone else - searching through this thread, I saw mention of the connector under the seat being for the seat belt pre-tensioner. However, isn't the pre-tensioner located in the seatbelt mechanism itself, which is mounted to the van body? Wouldn't the connector actually be for a weight sensor that detects whether a person is sitting in the seat?

Just curious more than anything. Will be installing a swivel base tonight after work. Hopefully can disassemble the connector, but may have to cut and re-join.
motovan_mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 02:07 PM   #650

Quote:
Originally Posted by motovan_mn View Post
blingmyrig.com (see previous post)

Question for 1der or anyone else - searching through this thread, I saw mention of the connector under the seat being for the seat belt pre-tensioner. However, isn't the pre-tensioner located in the seatbelt mechanism itself, which is mounted to the van body? Wouldn't the connector actually be for a weight sensor that detects whether a person is sitting in the seat?

Just curious more than anything. Will be installing a swivel base tonight after work. Hopefully can disassemble the connector, but may have to cut and re-join.
Great question - The passenger side has no weight sensor. There are two wires and they run to the seat belt receiver that has a the pre-tensioner integrated into it. The driver side has a weight sensor and pretensioner and thus four wires.

Best approach for the non-single red bar connector - with the key out of the ignition, mark the wires on the pigtail from the seat so they can be reconnected in the same orientation. Individually cut the wires and attach a male / female butt connector on the wire ends. Have the male / female connectors affixed so they are opposite on the wires so they cannot be accidently reversed. Pass the wires from the seat through the hole and make your connections below the upper plate level.

We cover this and more in this video link:

https://www.blingmyrig.com/pages/swi...e-installation