Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-12-2020, 05:04 PM   #381

Wiring: ( see post#151 this thread for more details and pics)

The wire is routed through the carpet/mat at the back edge of the swivel base floor plate.

"The sensor wires should be protected with split loom or something similar to prevent chaffing.

On the passenger side, the wire is run inboard of the swivel drum. On the driver side comes up through the whole in the lower section.

Disassemble the connector on the wires coming from the seat. (Others have cut the wires and re-spliced, just be careful and make sure the ignition is off and key removed). This is needed to feed the wires through the small hole in the upper plate of the swivel seat base. Mark the wires before disassembly so they can be put back in their correct positions.

Now you are ready to mount the seat to the swivel base upper section. The studs from the seat base tracks should line up with these holes. IF THEY DO NOT LINE UP – this means the tracks have moved independently from each other. Realign the tracks by pulling up on the seat slide adjustment bar and move the tracks so they are in proper alignment. Once the studs drop through the holes, secure the seat to the upper section of the swivel base with the original nuts.

Now we can finish the wiring - Pass the two wires through the hole in the upper plate and reassemble the wires into the connector housing."

Call/text me and I can help if needed.

Old 07-12-2020, 06:30 PM   #382

Nh 03242

Passenger: 03242
2006E150 NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 06:37 PM   #383

Notes:
Pics at post #337 , #151, and many in the #1 to #100 Posts on this thread.
Old 07-12-2020, 08:35 PM   #384

Thanks for the quick reply. I was hoping to keep it tidier than a wiring loom across the floor and a beefy wiring connector. I may drill it out to keep it hidden and use butt connectors. Kinda OCD like that
Lilikoibars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 09:00 PM   #385

No worries. Of course, make sure there is plenty of slack to allow rotation. Rotation is always towards the engine cover.
Old 07-13-2020, 07:33 AM   #386

I'll take a passanger unit
bearpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 01:15 PM   #387

I'm in for a passenger and driver, 2009 E350.
tedujam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 04:58 PM   #388

I am in for driver and passenger for 1997 if available. 80435
COrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 10:09 AM   #389

PM's sent - COrus - thxs for including your ZIP code. Please get your payment in asap.

tedujam and bearpo - see PM's to you - I need ZIP codes.

Everyone else who has not ordered -

I am adjusting the order today to include (hopefully) some extras. I will be gone off grid for the next week.

IF you want in please at least send payment for the seat bases, we can deal with the shipping later.

These seat bases work with the OEM NON Power seats as well as Scheel Mann seats.

Shipping costs will be added to the order - I need a Zip Code to calc shipping.

Estimated Ship date for this Group Buy is August 28th, 2020 (CV-19 may impact this a bit)

Driver will work with Agile, Quigley, UJOR, Sportsmobile and most 4wd conversions with floor shifter including the Atlas twin stick. These do NOT work with power seat bases.

Pricing is $195 for PASSENGER, $205 for the DRIVER plus the appropriate shipping cost per unit. Bases ship via FedEx Ground from zip 94127 (San Francisco).

Payment is via PayPal to searay230@gmail.com
Please choose "Friends and Family", we are friends through the forum. If you choose "Merchandise", please add 3.2% to cover the fees PayPal will deduct from the payment I receive.

IMPORTANT: In the "Comments" section - Include your forum name, real name and shipping address, plus your phone contact info. This allows me to associate payment with what you want and who you are on the forum.

If we do not do the group buy for any reason, I will refund the money in full.

Let me know if any questions or need anything else.

Thxs! Ray
Old 08-05-2020, 12:34 PM   #390

Garage
Ray
Do you have any driver's side left? Will it clear shifter on u joint conversion

Thanks
Doug
snowgroomer is offline   Reply With Quote