Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-17-2021, 11:17 PM   #511

Econoline swivel seat bases

Yes, 2002 ford e150 2002 passengers �� 29457 zip

Can’t talk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 02:28 PM   #512

'97 E250 ~ Passenger side only ~ 44023.. Thank You!
csevel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 10:20 AM   #513

I need 1 drivers and 1 passenger please, need shipped to Alberta, Canada
T4P-1P7 or to the Montana border and ill drive over and get them if we are ever allowed to come see our American friends again.
cm16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 12:13 PM   #514

If the bases are still available for order I would like to pick up a driver and passenger swivel base for my 2007 E350. I would also need them shipped to Alberta, Canada T2L0L3. Hopefully the family is doing well.
Crazzylenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 09:10 AM   #515

Hi All, Just starting to resurface here from the two month plus Covid 19 nightmare that almost took out my 91 yr old Mom. She is healing and moving towards better days with hopefully minimal long term impacts.

My thoughts and deep heart felt feelings go out to all of you who have shared the losses in your families that did not turn out as well as ours. This is the closest scenario to playing Russian Roulette that each of us will likely experience whether the gun is pointed at ourselves or at others. Please be aware and please be safe.

Okay, on to seat bases:

STATUS - Information as of last week is fabrication is targeting end of March as availability. This is for ALL suppliers of these bases, not just me. I will not know if this is a real target until sometime in mid to late February. I also do not know how the allocations of production will go since all the suppliers including me are in large back order status. The fabricator is buried with work and has been impacted capacity wise by there sub contractors as well as workforce interruptions resulting from Covid.

EXISTING MEMBER ORDERS - I have already mentioned to some members that I will be refunding ALL the prepayments that I have received. Some of these payments are from late September. I just feel there is too much time between now and the end of March hopeful date that too much could happen (just as I have seen with my own family). I feel better having your money back in your accounts vs mine account. I will have a list of those who paid so people do not lose there "place in line" if they still want to order.

Once we have a firm realistic date for my receiving bases we can start this process all over. I will need to get new shipping quotes to you since FedEx has increased there costs a bit. In the next few weeks I may even be able to set up an online order form (fingers crossed) to make this easier on everyone.

SHIPPING: Yes, I will ship these to anywhere in the world, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Australia, no worries. You can also arrange a pick up in San Francisco, if you are local and desire to do that.

Please let me know if any questions. Thank you!
Old 01-20-2021, 12:35 PM   #516

Im glad that your family is doing fine. Hospitals are still packed, esp in the ICU where i work at. So, everyone pls be careful.

Thanks again for sourcing this. I want to reiterate my interest with both driver and passenger swivels for my 2001 Ford E350.
Greywolf04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 02:17 PM   #517

Ray, I'm happy to know your family is doing much better. That's good news.

Over the past month, there has been a lot of activity over on the "awning Z-brackets" thread. When you are able, can you please update the situation concerning the availability of awning brackets as well?

- Thank You
N147JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 12:32 AM   #518

Hi Ray,

Good to hear that your mother is in recovery. Its looking like brighter times ahead.

You can add me to the wait list for a 2006 e250 passenger base.

Thanks
Seanm222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 02:15 AM   #519

Hello Ray,

we have been with you also here from Germany. This is a very difficult situation and time. Glad to here your mom made it!

I still stay at my order for two passenger bases with delivery to good old Germany.

Let's hope the all over situation gets - much - better soon and we can fight back the virus.

Cheers,
Martin
Old 01-21-2021, 08:38 AM   #520

Hi Ray, Glad to hear your mom is doing better now.
Stay safe & strong. Suppose to get vaccinated this Sunday at Magic Mountain.
Best,
Ken
hogphoto is offline   Reply With Quote