Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-22-2021, 08:41 AM   #551

Great! Glad they arrived safely! You will love them.

Everyone who is looking to get in on the next group buy - We are working on implementing a streamline order placement system. The wrangling of information and payments and matching and shipping calcs are very time consuming. Hope to have the order page up live at end of this week. Thank you for your patience!!

Old 02-23-2021, 01:36 PM   #552

Hello! I've been searching around for swivel seats for my 96 E-150 and found 1der's posts here and wanted to follow up. Looks like some recent info posted and a order page pending. However, I'm doing all I can to finish up a few things to depart on a multi-month trip mid March and wondering if there's any current availability on the swivel seats?? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Kwaltz6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 02:24 PM   #553

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwaltz6 View Post
Hello! I've been searching around for swivel seats for my 96 E-150 ......
1996 seats and bases are significantly different from the 1997.

The seat bases I sell via the Group Buys are from1997b and up.

Mid March departure would likely dictate looking for the 1996 compatible seat bases. Perhaps Shop4Seats may have 1996 and earlier swivels that will work for you.
Old 02-24-2021, 01:16 AM   #554

Cool

Hi 1der, thanks for all you do for this community and setting up so many orders for swivel seat bases! I see you are working on a new ordering system - great plan, I can only imagine how complicated all the info can quickly be!

I hope to get in on your next order, for a passenger swivel base for a 2013 e150! Possibly driver too but I'm nervous about committing to both before I install one as I'm new to all this. Is the best way to keep tabs on when you're ready for new orders to keep refreshing this thread every so often?

thanks again!
letsgovanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 08:49 AM   #555

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1der View Post
1996 seats and bases are significantly different from the 1997.

The seat bases I sell via the Group Buys are from1997b and up.

Mid March departure would likely dictate looking for the 1996 compatible seat bases. Perhaps Shop4Seats may have 1996 and earlier swivels that will work for you.
Thank you for the info. I did check with shop4seats and they have a lead team of like 3 weeks at the moment. I'll look into some other options, but please let me know if you do come across any for the 96 (passenger side). Thanks!
Kwaltz6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 11:53 AM   #556

Can anyone confirm that the drivers side will work with a quigley 4x4 shifter?

If so, I’m interested in both sides shipped to 62086
Kory B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 08:32 AM   #557

Quote:
Great! Glad they arrived safely! You will love them.

Everyone who is looking to get in on the next group buy - We are working on implementing a streamline order placement system. The wrangling of information and payments and matching and shipping calcs are very time consuming. Hope to have the order page up live at end of this week. Thank you for your patience!!
Hi, I've posted twice but want to make sure my request is reaching you, haven't seen a reply! A passenger swivel base for a 2011 E150!
Inkwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 09:02 AM   #558

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kory B View Post
Can anyone confirm that the drivers side will work with a quigley 4x4 shifter?
If so, I’m interested in both sides shipped to 62086
Hi Kory - yes, driver seat will swivel w Quigley, as well as Sportsmobile, QuadVan, ExpoVans, UJOR, Advanced, etc. Nearly every transfer case shifter.

The driver seat will also swivel 90 degrees w a cabinet to the rear of the seat. Swiveling the driver seat 90 degrees helps to open up the rest of the front part of the cabin. The only limitation is the bases will not work w power seats.

Re: ordering - we are very close to having our online ordering page ready to launch. Please hang in there a bit longer. This next Group Buy is looking at a mid to late April ship date.

I am making a list of people who want bases. I really want to use the new ordering system since if will greatly relieve the craziness I go through accounting and tracking payments, addresses, who is who.

Thank you!
Old 02-28-2021, 09:03 AM   #559

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkwell View Post
Hi, I've posted twice but want to make sure my request is reaching you, haven't seen a reply! A passenger swivel base for a 2011 E150!
I have you down for a passenger - thanks!
Old 02-28-2021, 09:46 AM   #560

Quote:
I have you down for a passenger - thanks!
Oh wonderful, thank you!!
Inkwell is offline   Reply With Quote