Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-07-2021, 09:35 PM   #621

That is an interim sensing module. Rather rare case to have one. The module should be re mounted atop the swivel floor plate in the same orientation as it was mounted to the floor.

A thin block of wood can used as a mounting surface for the module. I am guessing VHB tape could be used effectively if needed.

Old 07-20-2021, 08:29 AM   #622

Good morning,
I have a 2019 Winnebago Mimi Winnie 22M. It’s build on a 2018 Ford E450 chassis. I’m looking to make the passenger seat swivel. How would I go about ordering g one from you.
Thanks,
Bob
Minniewinne22m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 08:47 AM   #623

Thank you Bob!

Next batch is scheduling for early September shipment. The order is in and we have a limited number of passenger and driver units that will be available.

If you have any questions regarding fitment, please email or PM me.

Orders can be placed at www.BlingMyRig.com

thxs! Ray
Old 07-29-2021, 02:17 PM   #624

Hey all Great News!! The September batch will be ready end of next week, so ONE MONTH early, wow!

I have units available to ship in this upcoming batch. Please get your orders in asap. Please let your friends and family know.

Order at https://www.blingmyrig.com/collectio...vel-seat-bases

Name:  Pass Base Pic.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  20.3 KB Click image for larger version

Name:	Swivel Seat Picture from Otter.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	40904

Thanks!
Old 07-30-2021, 09:38 AM   #625

One passenger base ordered!

Quick questions.... I ended up with a SMB part numbered base a while back, bolted it into the passenger location, and found I didn't have enough clearance to swivel the seat. The "post" of the mount was closer to the right side than the left, which leads me to think it was a driver's side mount. Are the floor bolt patterns the same, right to left? If I bolt this into the driver's side, what do I do with the computer that's currently mounted to the floor under that seat?
Kendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 08:30 AM   #626

I spoke to Kendall re his question:

The driver and passenger bases have different base plates where they mount to the floor. The bolt/stud pattern for the floor mount each side is very different. The driver base also has a raised up box section to provide clearance for an electronic control module that is present on many vans under the driver seat. The passenger seat base is a flat plate.
Old 07-31-2021, 11:22 AM   #627

great, just ordered one. Thanks!
Mushin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 07:44 PM   #628

Hi 1der, couple quick questions. Your website states shipping Oct 30 - I'm very likely going to be in the SF Bay Area the weekend of Oct 30. Can I place an order for will call, and if the timing doesn't work out, can I request my order be shipped instead?.

Second, any sort of DOT or FMVSS ratings on these seat bases? Seat belts are mounted to the van body, not to the seat, so I guess I'm not super concerned about this either way. Mostly just curious.
motovan_mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 08:43 PM   #629

Pick up in SF is fine. We can add shipping later if timing does not work out.

DOT - these were crash tested. Same units as Winnebago and SMB use/sell.

Seat belts - 1997 and up - seat belt on retractor attaches to van in the B Pillar, the latch attaches to the seat. Pre 1997 latch attaches to the floor and cannot use these swivels.
Old 09-10-2021, 03:04 AM   #630

btw , the driver swivel base works with the UJOR floor shift, just in case you or others were thinking it would not. Swiveling the driver even 90 deg is a huge upgrade to the front cabin area functionality and comfort. The bases do not work with power bases.