Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-30-2019, 10:18 PM   #221

Are these still an option? If so I’m in for a driver and passenger for my 2013 to 95746 please. Thanks!

EliEliO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 07:41 PM   #222

Did you ever figure out what the “yaw” was for?

Have the same thing and just removed it but wondering exactly what to do now.
wandrly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 09:32 PM   #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandrly View Post
Did you ever figure out what the “yaw” was for?

Have the same thing and just removed it but wondering exactly what to do now.
I think that yaw rate sensor ties into the traction control and could cause the check engine light to come on, but there should be a way around that. I just re seated it to not take the chance..
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 03:11 PM   #224

Thanks Darkstar. I posted on my other thread, but if this is what I think it is, based on some research around the web, then when it malfunctions (and possibly / probably if removed) the RSC / AdvanceTrak system goes haywire and will try and compensate for absolutely no reason when you're just driving down the road.

Doesn't sound like you've experienced that though, so a simple relocation hopefully is just fine. I did the same thing you showed on your post, with the block of wood cut out for the V plastic. Thank you for that!
wandrly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 03:41 PM   #225

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandrly View Post
Thanks Darkstar. I posted on my other thread, but if this is what I think it is, based on some research around the web, then when it malfunctions (and possibly / probably if removed) the RSC / AdvanceTrak system goes haywire and will try and compensate for absolutely no reason when you're just driving down the road.

Doesn't sound like you've experienced that though, so a simple relocation hopefully is just fine. I did the same thing you showed on your post, with the block of wood cut out for the V plastic. Thank you for that!

Glad it helped.. I just got done putting in a Propex Propane heater ...that was a long time coming project.. always tense when you are drilling big holes in the floor... but copper line is run to propane quick connect on bumper all good!!
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote