By now many of you are familiar with our headlight upgrades for the Econoline vans, but we wanted to showcase another simple bolt on product we have been making for a few years aimed to bolster your van's lighting game even further!
- Custom formed brackets that allow for auxiliary lighting/accessories to be placed near the hood hinges. They are sold in singles or pairs
- 92-current Ford Econoline vans
- Laser cut and press brake formed stainless steel
- they come raw stainless and can be painted, polished or metal finished easily
- Just about any lights work with these mounts, but we recommend smaller and more efficient ones to minimize their footprint. We offer plates to allow fitment for a Go-Light as well (optional gussets for heavy lights). They come blank with no light or mounting holes on top so you have your choice of placement and angles to clear other accessories
- We use Baja Designs (S1, S2, and Squadron), Rigid Industries (D series), Diode Dynamics (SS3) and most any other pod style light. Generally speaking, we recommend using a driving beam for a nice clean spread (or flood beam if more peripheral lighting is desired).
- Simply pull the bolts from the cowl panel plastics and the hood hinges. Slip the brackets beneath the hood (raises the hood about 0.100") and reinstall all the original fasteners
- These mounts can be used for many other things including but not limited to HAM radio antenna mounts, CB radio antenna mounts, and whip/flag mounts
Check out the product link below to order:
Thanks for your time.
(We will try to manage getting the pictures turned the right way as well....)