Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-30-2017, 05:23 PM   #1

Diving right in....

..down the rabbit hole!

Howdy all. Joining to learn more about SMB. We have not quite yet confirmed a decision to go with a new build, probably on a 4x4 Mercedes, as part of our "sick of tenting" partial retirement plan. We are heavily leaning this direction. In the time vs money equation, we'd rather spend our time out enjoying adventures than building something up ourselves.

We plan to have our bikes with us; on a rack if we aren't pulling a raft trailer, or under the platform bed if we want them inside. I'm just starting to play with floor plans.

I'm sure I"ll have questions along the way.

Cheers!

Penelope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 07:05 PM   #2

Start asking questions, you will be surprised at the quality of the answers. We were at the same decision point and had SMB build our Sprinter, the problem now is that we now put priority on using it vs. all the other things that now have a way of waiting! Look at every SMB you can, read here, and start making the decisions that will get you what you want. Don't discount the waiting involved, at some point you will need to take a leap of faith and "lay your money down" and get in line if a new Sprinter is what you decide on.

Welcome!