Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-17-2016, 06:52 PM   #11

Or download Tapatalk. Orient them in your photos and then upload via Tapatalk. Problem solved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 07:04 PM   #12

I thought the upside down photos/avatar was somehow related to your handle being 6north. Anyway, welcome to the group.

-Eric
ShuttlePilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 09:45 PM   #13

Thanks for the info. Gotta get this fixed.
Old 12-17-2016, 10:35 PM   #14

1. I prefer the upside down avatar.
2. Howdy neighbor, posting from my cabin just up the hill. Google says 13 miles as the crow flies.
rallypanam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 08:50 AM   #15

Well, tried to edit my post with the upside down pic & somehow deleted the whole thing. ?
Any way, I used to use Photobucket for this purpose, so giving it a shot again. Going to check out taptalk again. Didn't have much luck with it a few years ago.
Old 12-18-2016, 08:56 AM   #16

Awesome! Maybe I'll see you in the hills!
Old 12-18-2016, 11:19 AM   #17

Thanks MikeT for the public service you have provided for us IOS-users!
I get frustrated troubleshooting gadgets anymore because it means so much time spent combing through 'user' groups and blogs. Nobody wants to provide plain old customer tech support anymore- it's all self-serve...Which is one reason I value the spirit of sharing here!

(Or as an older gentlemen I ran into last week said, nobody wants to make it their problem) (by ran into I mean I broke hs tow mirror off driving HellBetty by on a narrow road- fortunately it was break away plastic and inexpensive)
Old 12-18-2016, 11:37 AM   #18

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie O View Post
Thanks MikeT for the public service you have provided for us IOS-users!
I get frustrated troubleshooting gadgets anymore because it means so much time spent combing through 'user' groups and blogs. Nobody wants to provide plain old customer tech support anymore- it's all self-serve...Which is one reason I value the spirit of sharing here!
Cheers!!!

In that spirit --- 86Scotty's solution sounds pretty darn good too, I might have to give that a try at some point --- (downloading the "Tapatalk" app -- which is designed to work pretty seamlessly on your iPhone, and reportedly makes using many of these online forums a lot easier/simpler to interact with.)

(Gotta say I kinda agree with rallypanam though, haha....I dig 6north's upside-down avatar as well, lol.....)
MountainBikeRoamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 05:33 PM   #19

Thanks Mike. I find it the simplest solution. Since I take most pics on my phone Tapatalk gives me a way to share them quickly and simply on my phone. For quality pics of a project or build, or a trip, I take better pics with my shop camera (old digital point n shoot) or my 'real' camera (Canon DSLR) and then I go to the trouble to upload them to my account here. I actually rarely do that though and Tapatalk on iPhone gives you a quick and easy solution.
Don't let this give you the impression that I like Tapatalk though. I use it to read the forum sometimes but primarily I use it for uploading pics. I'd much rather browse the forum on a real computer. I gave up on tablets awhile back too. They don't seem to format anything right.

6north, I'm another vote for the upside down avatar. I kinda dig it, so long as you're riding a KTM.
86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 06:45 PM   #20

Well, I used to ride a KTM. Now I just have my Dad's old '72 Honda XL250. Looks pretty much like the Forest Service sign in my avatar.