Originally Posted by TheCarpenter
I'm not seeing any pics.
How to add photos to a post
Click reply and scroll down to bottom of text box.
How to embed an image stored on another site:
- Click "go advanced" add text to message window and then scroll down.
- Click "Manage attachments" A separate window will pop up.
- Click "browse" Then select the file to be uploaded. Be sure that the photo is appropriately sized. 1000 x 1000 pixels (or smaller) and no more than 50K. Forums software will automatically reduce the size, but smaller size photos will upload much faster. You may select several photos to upload at the same time by repeating the last step.
- Click "Upload" After pics have loaded close the pop-up window
- Click "submit reply" to mount the text of your message - photos will automatically appear at the bottom of your post.
You can do this by using image tags. Upload the image to a service like imageshack and then copy the URL of the image and put that between [IMG] tags. That will work well, as long as the host site stays in business and doesn't disable your image for overuse of bandwidth etc.
You can also paste in the location of a photo stored here in a photo gallery.
To do this: Paste the url of the image into your post. Then add the following code on either side of the url (with no extra spaces):
The image will appear where the url was in your text.
You can also add a link to post from a picture you've saved in your Photo Album:
Adding images to albums
You can set up picture Albums in your profile. Albums can be edited and images can be added, removed and edited as needed. Album privacy is configurable to allow anyone to view or only your friends and contacts.
To set up an Album:
Click on usercp and look for "pictures and Albums" in the left side menu. Click and follow the prompts to set up one or several Albums.