Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-08-2020, 01:38 PM   #1

Newbie here! Looking to buy RB or EB-350!

Hi all, I have been a lurker for a while, but finally decided it was time to formally join. PNWer looking to buy a lower mileage RB or EB350 diesel with a 50 layout (ideally) that doesn't need a lot of TLC, as we are very serious buyers ready to play! I've missed out on several loaded ones in the last 2 months that have been for sale, mainly because I'm not quick enough to respond on the Sportsmobile website. Hoping this forum will make it easier to get leads here and there! That's about it for now, happy Saturday!

PNWschusser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 02:55 PM   #2

Garage
Been some nice ones come on the market as of late - Unfortunate you missed out, but pretty sure you'll find what you're looking for relatively soon. Welcome aboard.
Old 02-08-2020, 04:21 PM   #3

Yes I know they show up—almost had my hands on a beauty, but the other buyer had an offer the seller couldn’t refuse. Couldn’t blame him. It will happen for me, though, and I am patient!
PNWschusser is offline   Reply With Quote