Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-23-2019, 03:42 PM   #1

Newbie West coast Barn build

Hey there, MY names Clayton, I'm from Maple Ridge BC. I have a 2001 E350 7.3l that I 4x4 swapped myself. and named C-69 (local busses are C-45)
slowly building it up. next for the project is a high top installation this weekend.
van has chateau captains chairs and tri folding bench. Ebay special awning and a homemade pressurized shower.

Looking for chateau front seats and swivel mounts for the rears!
Look forward to going to any meet ups that are closer to BC
Attached Thumbnails
resize3.jpg   resize rotate.jpg   resize rotate2.jpg  

carnott54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 04:16 PM   #2

Wish you were here a few months ago, I was giving away my Captain Chair's for free!

I'm in New Westminster, we should get together sometime. I did my own hightop install with the help of a another forum member here. PM if you have any questions, I also took a bunch of photos of the process.

I'd love to check out your van. There is another guy near me that has a Ambulance 4x4 Conversion as well.
Old 09-23-2019, 05:27 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrull View Post
Wish you were here a few months ago, I was giving away my Captain Chair's for free!

I'm in New Westminster, we should get together sometime. I did my own hightop install with the help of a another forum member here. PM if you have any questions, I also took a bunch of photos of the process.

I'd love to check out your van. There is another guy near me that has a Ambulance 4x4 Conversion as well.
Damn! that's my luck.

I'm hoping to do the roof this weekend but that would be awesome to check your high top out before hand. do you have the tall doors? I am missing one extension piece for the passenger rear door. I cant find any info on getting new ones.
carnott54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 06:12 PM   #4

I do not have tall doors, they are stock. I'm not sure if I would want them as that space above my sleeping area I use a shelf. I know most people usually just fibreglass patch that opening and use stock doors.

I believe shadetreemanvan did that to his high top.

Feel free to reach out, I'm usually home by 5pm weekdays.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG-2495.jpg