Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2018, 08:25 PM   #41

Someone make it stop.

Old 11-21-2018, 08:58 PM   #42

opting out of this thread entirely
Old 11-21-2018, 10:32 PM   #43
Gone Traveling

Quote:
Originally Posted by saline View Post
Someone make it stop.
It’s not going to stop. Wherever I post, this is going to happen. But I promise you,p- I will not engage. Janet is 100% correct when she says to stay on topic. I for one, will do so no matter how much I get “off-topic-bullied”.

BTW: The Sportsmobile Decals have been claimed. I should update the original post. But I’m #Lazy. :-)
Old 11-22-2018, 08:58 AM   #44
Site Team

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by VocalVirgo View Post
It’s not going to stop. Wherever I post, this is going to happen. But I promise you,p- I will not engage.
Not engaging means not responding. This is how you manage blowback on the internet.

Internet lesson to ponder:
troll (verb)
gerund or present participle: trolling
1. make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
When you respond to an provocative post the troll wins - you have been hooked, baited into engagement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VocalVirgo View Post
Janet is 100% correct when she says to stay on topic. I for one, will do so no matter how much I get “off-topic-bullied”.

Do NOT drag me into this. I am not on anyone's side - just trying to keep the wheels on the thread (clearly have failed).
Old 11-23-2018, 11:39 PM   #45

1st van was a 75 E150 I was hooked. ThenI sold it got into 4x4 pickups Broncos, F350 wentback in 2002 ordered a 7.3 did not want to pay Quigly 9k for 4x4 so I did it myself. Then I saw a SMB and researched saw the price heard the arrogance from the owner then I read the complaints and said no way. I can screw things up myself without paying for it. Still all together after several Baja trips, Big Bear, Calico and 18 years pulling my rockcrawler. SMB no thank you! I do not blame you for preaching about the quality if you save a family from blowing thier cash on lemons then keep itgoing. Pride of business seams to have gone by the wayside with lack of rspect and other qualities of life.
Old 11-24-2018, 11:28 AM   #46

Garage
I for one love my Sportsmobile - lot of pride in ownership! Does it have issues, absolutely. But its mine, serves to appease my quest for adventure, and provides a welcome relief from the daily grind.
Even though my Vans pedigree can be considered "pure", I have a huge respect for any DIY'r...Numerous members have been actively contributing to this Forum with ideas & suggestions that are useful & practical. The creative approach to upgrades and resolves has been outstanding.
Many members have graciously become an invaluable resource...Cant even count the times published accomplishments impressed me, motivated me to do the same, and even left me enviouse!

I'm inclined to believe if you're a Van enthusiast (whatever variation that serves your purpose), find value in the Forums encyclopedia of knowledge, embrace member participation while respecting the passion and viewpoints that ensue, and enjoy a platform that encourages sharing ..........then you're welcome here.
Old 11-24-2018, 04:21 PM   #47

Support our local forum venders. Put your money in the positive service oriented companies support the positive vendors here and let the crap flow into the leach field is y sugestion. It will realize its loss at somepoint.
Closed Thread