Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-27-2021, 08:30 AM   #1

2006 SMB Binder - Scan wanted

Hi All, 1derGirl and I have added to our family - A very nice original owner '06 SMB EB50 2wd Fixed Top. We love it and Beastie and look forward to lots of additional adventures.

The rig came with lots of docs but one item missing is the full SMB binder. The owner said he never received one from SMB West and my conversations w Lynn surprisingly for her and us yielded that what they would normally have is missing as well!! Lynn sent me some things but she did not have a '06 version of all the operating manuals and SMB generated pages.

I can get most of the operating manuals - Suburban, TrippLite, etc. What I really would like is a scan of the SMB part of the binder including the StarCool 3 stuff, wiring, etc.

Please let me know if you are up for doing this. Thanks!
Click image for larger version

Name:	108A4270-A3C1-4B0A-9D9D-87AD09361F54.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	155.0 KB
ID:	41125

Old 08-27-2021, 08:58 AM   #2

Ray,
Check out this link I have a copy of 1998,2004, and 2008 manual. Also Starcool, and a lot of other digital versions of many of the other information.

https://www.sportsmobileforum.com/fo...nuals-116.html

Let me know if the link no longer works, I don't actively monitor it.

-greg
Scalf77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 10:05 AM   #3

Thanks Greg! Doc access says it is by request which has been sent.
Great idea creating the documents collection.

I am thinking we might establish a repository (maybe it is already in existence) for scanned ownership, operating manuals/ docs. I have lots of originals SMB brochures, blank build drawings, option ordering sheets that came with this van.

Herb - if you see this - thoughts?
Old 08-27-2021, 10:07 AM   #4

I scanned my 98 manual and uploaded it at some point. A search should turn it up. Most of it should still be the same as for your newer van.
BrianW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 11:11 AM   #5

Ray, you should have access now. There are a couple of post here that contain documents, some of the ones I have are still two large to post directly, but to be honest I haven't done a lot of work to minimize size if possible.

-greg
Scalf77 is offline   Reply With Quote