Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-10-2017, 05:51 PM   #11

My 2002 2wd never lost a plug 208k tows great love that thing. This new one has 5sp and limited slip and barn doors cruise and extending mirrors all thing i hope to enjoy. No power windows or door locks on new one i added to old one along with the long tube banks exhaust. I hope the new one is good i will be worried till it arives. If not what i want i will sell after move and build one.
Did not know they ride so bad. What wrong with them?

Langan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 08:22 PM   #12

This van I have is the first 4x4 van I have owned so can't compare it to anything else except my 4x4 trucks. It just rides rough and is kinda all over the place when driveing on uneven roads. When you go over a speed bumb at normal speed it bottoms out pretty bad. I thought maybe my van had some suspension issues but read a lot of articles on this forum and realized it wasn't just my van check out agile RIP kit I hear nothing but amazing improvements with the ride.
Phish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 09:46 PM   #13

Picked up van in Ohio and driving it home to Washington. So far it drives great even the 4x4 works snowing real good.
I did order the Agile kit. Not sure i need it. Cargo van emety and now add a leave. And it already site prety high. Has not bottomed yet and cruises at 80 and passes at 100 love it so far. I will still install kit because it gets such good reviews
Attached Thumbnails
1961702-10-revo.jpg  
Langan is offline   Reply With Quote