Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-16-2012, 12:57 PM   #11

Re: BLACK 4X4 FORD E350 SPORTSMOBILE STOLEN IN SF CA

When my wife and I go into a store and our smb is out of sight, I take the Ravelco plug with me. I can leave the key in the van and I feel good that it will be there when I get back. If it is gone, they will have to pick it up or haul it. It will not run without the Ravelco plug. This is well worth the price.. peace of mind is worth a lot...I have forgot sometimes that I took the plug, put the key in and turn......nothing...yes.... nothing.. until I put the plug in...then it fires right up... You might remember reading about Ol Yellow...They never saw her again that I heard. After that story is when I bought the Ravelco system..Gene

Old 06-17-2012, 01:34 PM   #12

Thanks for all the comments/suggestions. I believe that there has been an uptick in crime in our neighborhood in SF. We have never heard anything about the vehicle again. Police in SF were nice but they aren't going to go out of their way at all so who knows if we will ever hear.

I think we will replace. I am vying for a Sprinter, anyone have any opinions?

Thanks again,

stephanie
stephl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 03:04 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephl
Hi, I doubt there's much that can be done, but our's was stolen in Pacific Heights last night. It has satellite disk, brush guards, roof rack, ladder, huge tires - pretty tricked out. I guess it is probably stripped by now but if anyone hears anything suspicious. Thx.
Did you have the Ford Security system? What year van? Ravelco is equivalent I think.
joey2cool is offline   Reply With Quote