Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-04-2008, 12:20 PM   #1

Financing -NADA Book Value Questions (NADA comes up short)

Howdy,
Hope this is the correct spot for this one. My credit union uses NADA to determine just how much they will loan on a vehicle (they loan 100% of high value). Using NADA just doesn't seem to add up. First, did the Sportmobile listings under conversion vans (does not include the actual chassis), then I add the value for the van (chassis) itself. The section for Quigly doesn't help as its basically a repeat of the Sportsmobile options/section. So, roughly, my numbers barely make it into the $20-$30k range for a '02-ish EB50 Diesel 4x4 . Probably ok as shooting for only financing about $20 of an eventual purchase, but would like to have some buffer room too. Any NADA masters out there that can direct me to a better way to get NADA values to more accurately represent 4x4 E-350 Sportsmobile values? NADA is what they use, so I'm stuck with NADA. Thanks.

Old 02-04-2008, 10:43 PM   #2
Site Team

Garage
This seems to be the way it is. These vans re-sale for much more than what a blue book or NADA says. This is very bad if you total out your vehicle. It's a fight to get what it's worth, at least what we all think there worth. Good luck.
DaveB

Sportsmobile 4X4 Adventures..........On and off road adventures
daveb is offline   Reply With Quote